Paper Trap

As he was walking he soon stopped hearing the wind blow behind him "Doing the old classic of appearing behind someone?" asked Rokudo as Kakashi-sensei looked up at him from his book "Why not?" asked Kakashi-sensei, Rokudo turned around and looking at him as he got into a battle stance "I will get a bell" Said Rokudo with determination in his voice "Well see about that" Said Kakashi-sensei with a smirk under his mask as he closes his book and got into a battle stance.

Rokudo threw a kunai at Kakashi-sensei, he dodged it easily jumping away and landing further away from Rokudo "You missed" said Kakashi-sensei with a smirk as Rokudo smirks back. Kakashi-sensei was about to run to Rokudo but he couldn't move his feet "What the-?!" Kakashi-sensei didn't finish as he looked down to see papers gluing themselves on his feet so he wouldn't move.

"I didn't miss on accident Kakashi-sensei I was just moving you to the right spot where I wanted you to be" Rokudo smirks as he explained to Kakashi-sensei. He runs to Kakashi-sensei and starts to throw as many punches and kicks at Kakashi-sensei he can but he would either dodge or shield himself. A few minutes later Rokudo stops panting heavily in front of Kakashi-sensei "You can't win against me Rokudo" said Kakashi-sensei with a smirk, Rokudo smirks back at him making Kakashi-sensei confused "Who said I was trying to win Kakashi-sensei?" asked Rokudo. Kakashi-sensei's eyes widened as he looked down to his side where he was hanging the three bells but saw that they were missing. Kakashi-sensei looks up at Rokudo seeing him holding the three bells as a paper went on his skin as the bell rang for noon.