Heaven Scroll

Everyone turned to see Naruto "Sweet! Naruto, that was awesome!!" Sakura cheered with a smile "Naruto to the rescue, you're completely psyched to be saving the day but now would be a good time to run for your life!!!" yelled Naruto, Rokudo looked at him breathing heavily "Naruto, this guy is too powerful!! we can't beat him!!" yelled Rokudo.

"My compliments on your stunning defeat of the giant snake...Naruto '' said the man, Rokudo looked at Naruto then the man "Hey! why don't you pick on someone your own size? or something like that...'' said Naruto, Rokudo looked at him sweat dropping "Was that supposed to be a threat?" asked Rokudo as he looks down "I have no choice!" Rokudo went inside his bag and pulled out his Heaven Scroll "Here, take my Heaven Scroll! take it and leave them alone!! I don't care if I pass this exam!" yelled Rokudo, everyone looked at him shocked "Nii-san!" yelled Sakura "It's okay Sakura, I'll find another Heaven Scroll" said Rokudo as he glares at the man not taking a single glance at Sakura.

"Rokudo!! What the heck do you think you're doing?! is this some clever way of beating the enemy...? by handing over everything you've got?!" asked Naruto pointing at Rokudo "Stay out of this Naruto!!" yelled Rokudo still looking at the man "Well done, you're obviously natural born prey, instinctively knowing that your only hope lies in the chance of the predator being distracted by some tastier bait!" said the man smirking "Shut up and take my stupid scroll!" said Rokudo as he threw his Heaven Scroll to the man.

As the scroll was halfway to the man, Naruto jumped and grabbed the scroll landing in front of Rokudo "Naruto!! I told you to stay out of these!! I'm trying to save all of you!!" yelled Rokudo but Naruto punches him in the face making him hit the tree behind him.