Sand Ninja's

Konohamaru was soon picked up by the end of his shirt by a boy wearing a Bunraku puppeteer's costume; a black, baggy, full body suit with a red and yellow circle on the front, he also wore a black hood which covered his head completely, and had cat-like ears, his forehead protector on his forehead, and triangular face-paint design. "Let him go!!" yelled Rokudo glaring at him "That hurt, snotface!!" The boy yelled ignoring Rokudo "Knock it off, you're gonna get it as it is!" said a blonde girl with four spiky ponytails.

"It was my fault, I was fooling around..." Sakura said apologizing "PUT HIM DOWN, YOU BIG APE!" yelled Naruto, the boy glares at Naruto "I just want to play with him a little...while we're waiting for the nuisance to get here!" he says with an innocent smile as he holds on to Konohamaru tight "YOU SON OF A-!!!" Naruto yelled as he ran to attack him but in one blink of an eye he was soon pushed back "What was that?!" asked Rokudo in his head as the boy chuckled "What a wimp! Is that the best Konoha's Genin can do?!" he asked.

"Konohamaru!!!" both Moegi and Udon yelled "Hey! you in the black pig suit!! Release him now and I'll go easy on you, bonehead!!" yelled Naruto until Sakura started choking him with anger trying to make him shut up "You're starting to annoy me!" said the boy "First off, I'm allergic to "Shrimp"! bad enough that you're a short little kid...you're disrespecting your elders! you make me want to kill him!" said the boy with a fist "What?!" yelled Naruto and Sakura with their eyes widen as Moegi and Udon were shaking and crying while Rokudo was in front of them in protection "So I'll finish with this little tiny shrimp...and move on to the jumbo shrimp over there" said the boy as he was going to punch Konohamaru.

Rokudo ran to him and grabbed Konohamaru using his back as a shield making the boy punch his back, the punch made Rokudo fly back to the others while holding Konohamaru protectively making him groan in pain "Nii-san!!" Yelled Sakura as Rokudo got up "Tell me...what are you guys doing in our village?" asked a voice, everyone looked up to see Sasuke sitting on a tree "Oh look, another little brat" said the boy glaring at Sasuke "Get lost" said Sasuke "Naruto you suck...I can't believe we looked up to you" said Konohamaru as he anime cries while he was behind Rokudo gripping at his jacket "Don't be stupid, I could have handled that loser if Rokudo hadn't butted in!" said Naruto as Konohamaru stayed behind Rokudo tightening his grip on Rokudo's jacket while Moegi had hearts in her eyes looking at Rokudo.

"Come down, little squirrel!" said the boy smirking as Sasuke glares at him "Think you're pretty smart, don't you?" asked the boy, smirking as he looked at both Sasuke and Rokudo "Don't tell me you're not planning to use the "Crow"?" asked the spiked hair girl as the boy pulled out a puppet from behind him "Kankuro! Don't!" said a voice shocking Sasuke and Rokudo, the two looked behind the tree Sasuke was on to see a boy with red spike hair, black like rings around his eyes, the word "Love" kanji carved on the left side of his forehead, he wore a black bodysuit with an open neck, t-shirt like sleeves, almost full-length leggings, he wore a white cloth over his right shoulder and the left side of his hips, he has a wide leather band from his left shoulder to his right hip with which he carries his sand gourd "You're a disgrace to our entire village" said the red haired boy with anger fulling his eyes "G-gaara..." said the boy known as Kankuro as he was shaking a bit.

"It annoys me that you'd lose control in a quarrel with children! have you forgotten why we came here!?" asked the red haired boy known as Gaara "But Gaara...they started it, the little one slammed into me!" said Kankuro pointing at Konohamaru "Shut up...or I'll kill you" said Gaara with venom in his voice, Kankuro shock in fear at Gaara "You're right, I was out of line" said Kankuro in defeat "We're sorry...okay gaara" said the spiky haired as she was also shaking "Sorry about my friends" said Gaara and he vanishes and appears in front of Kankuro and the spiked hair girl "I know we're a little early but we didn't come here to play around" said Gaara "I swear it won't happen again" said Kankuro "Let's go" said Gaara as he turns around.

"Wait!" called Sakura "Yes?" asked Gaara as he looks at Sakura "According to your headbands, you three come from the Village Hidden In The Sand, your country is one of Konoha's allies but according to our treaty, your ninja are not permitted to cross without authorization! sate your business! we can't just let you go your merry way" said Sakura "Ever heard the old saying about it being the darkest at the base of the brightest light house? Weren't you informed?" asked the spiked hair girl as everyone looked at them "As you guessed we're junior level ninja from Hidden In The San, we're here to take the Chunin selection exam" said the spiked hair girl "What's the Chunin Exam?" asked Naruto confused.

"You really didn't know? Junior Ninja are sent from Hidden In The Sand and the minor lands between our home and yours to compete against Konoha's own candidates, mainly to maintain the skill of all shinobi at the same high level of excellence, also to foster friendship and understanding between ninja, and, of course to maintain the balance of power between the lands themselves" explained the spiked hair girl "Hey Konohamaru! Maybe I should enter this Chunin selection exam thing too" said Naruto with excitement not paying attention to her "Listen, you! When you ask someone a question, it's considered good manners to listen to their entire answer!" the spiked hair girl yelled "Hey! you there! What's your name?" asked Sasuke as he jumped out of the tree and landed next to Rokudo "W-who me?" asked the spiked hair girl blushing pointing at herself.

"No! I was talking to the spook besides you" said Sasuke, Gaara looked at him "Gaara Of The Sand, at your service, and you are...?" asked Gaara "Uchiha Sasuke" said Sasuke with a smirk, Gaara then looked at Rokudo "And you?" asked Gaara "Haruno Rokudo" said Rokudo "HEY! HEY! DON'T YOU WANT TO KNOW MY NAME?" asked Naruto with excitement in his voice "No, let's go" said Gaara as they jumped away. 

"What do you think?" asked a figure in the shadows "None of them are of any importance...except the Konoha's pink hair boy, he is important to him and the spook from the sand, keep an eye on them" said the second figure.