Naruto vs Gaara pt. 3

"What the?" asked Gaara looking around, seeing the numerous clones "What is this?" asked Temari "This...this is incredible" Pakkun said surprised "You...this" said Koin shocked "Koin, you take it easy. Just leave the rest up to me, Uzumaki Naruto!" said Naruto "He's..." said Sasuke shocked but he couldn't continue his sentence.

"All right! everybody! let's go!!" Naruto shouts, Gaara growls at him "Jump!" yelled Naruto "Ninpocho! Naruto" yelled the clones as they all attack Gaara at once. Gaara tried to move but he couldn't "Shihou Hapou Shuriken no Maki!!" yelled the clones as they all throw shuriken's, making it look like rain stabbing Gaara.

"U!"

"Zu!"

"Ma!"

"Ki!"

Each of the clones shouted as they kicked Gaara in the air "Naruto Nisen Rendan!" shouted the clones as two of them went up "Maki! no" they yelled as they punched him to the ground "Ugh...thi...this guy, who the hell is he...? all of a sudden..." growled Gaara "Uraaaaa!! that ain't all I got! here's some more!! this time I'll use both my feet and...I'll go at it with a Yonsen Rendan!! yelled the clones as they all jump to Gaara.

"...this guy...no way I can lose!!" roared Gaara before a huge explosion manifested, startling Koin, Sasuke, Pakkun, Gamakichi, Temari, and Naruto "Wha...what is that...?" asked Sasuke, shocked at what was going on "Wow. The enemy's pretty good too!" said Gamakichi. Naruto looked up to see that Gaara was no longer himself but the huge one tailed beast, Shukaku.

 Naruto looked up to see that Gaara was no longer himself but the huge one tailed beast, Shukaku

"Shit...I used up all my chakra earlier, so I don't have any more left..." Naruto thought, panicking "Naruto!" yelled both Koin and Sasuke, Naruto got out of his thoughts as sands was wrapping around him "I Inu Tori Saru Hitsuji..." said Naruto as he was fully covered in sand "We have to help him!!" Koin yells as he tries to move his body "You can't, you are too injured to fight right now!" said Sasuke as he stopped his boyfriend from going.

"Sabakukyu Desert Coffin!!" roared Shukaku "Kuchiyose no Jutsu!!" Naruto shouts, making the sand coffin explode as a huge frog appears in front of Shukaku.

"What's with you...you again! what cha want!?" asked the frog known as Gamabunta "Gamabunta! come on and fight ME!! I'm counting on you!!" Naruto shouts with a smile "...nope!!" said Gamabunta "Huh!!? but, like, why!! you said you'd make me your Kobun last time!! an Osabun's someone who's supposed to help a Kobun when he's troubled, ain't he! that's what Jingi is ain't it!!" yelled Naruto furious "For sure, I said I'd make you my Kobun but...I ain't changed my Sakazuki with you yet, so..." "But, but, but! I'm not 20 years old yet! I can't drink sake!!" yelled Naruto interrupting Gamabunta before Gamakichi leaped in on top of Naruto's head "Now, don't be sayin' that and listen to the fellow, would ya! I was saved by this'un so! Pops!" said Gamakichi, surprising Naruto.

"What you here Gamakicki!?" asked Gamabunta "I was bored so I came outta play but never mind that, that guy tried to bully me 'round!" said Gamakichi "Tell you what kid...I'll recognize you as my Kobun! and, I'll show you all about Jingi" said Gamabunta as he pulls out his katana "Huh? you're father and son?" asked Naruto as he looked at Gamakichi "That's right!" answered Gamakichi. Shukaku glared at the three "It's payback time, you hoodlum!" yelled Gamabunta.

"Hold on tight now!" yelled Gamabunta as he and Shukaku ran to each other in attack. Gamabunta jumps in to attack, his katana ready to strike. His katana slices parts of Shukaku on his upper body before landing far away creating a gush of wind. Koin held on tight to a tree branch with Sasuke holding on tight to him while Temari and Pakkun did the same. "Hey! hey boss! Sakura-chan's over there on that side so don't go that side!! lure him this way, would ya!!" yelled Naruto pointing at where Sakura was "Sakura-chan?" asked Gamabunta looking up at Naruto "It's his this...pops" said Gamakicki as he moves his pinky.

"We have to defeat him! or else we can't save Sakura-chan!" yelled Naruto as he glares at Shukaku "YOU'RE FUN! THIS IS FUN!! UZUMAKI NARUTO!!" roared Shukaku as a figure came out of Shukaku's forehead, Naruto looked at the figure until he realized it was Gaara "...so, that's the medium, huh..." said Gamabunta.

"Thank you for keeping me entertained so far...now I'll show you the true powers of the Sand Demon"