The Monster Inside Him

As Naruto and Jiraiya were walking to search for Tsunade, Naruto kept remembering what Itachi had said, making him stop walking.

So you really are after Naruto and Koin...

Those were the orders given to us by the Higher Echelons and the father of Koin-sama of our organization "Akatsuki" "To abduct Naruto and bring Koin-sama home"...

"What is it?" asked Jiraiya, noticing Naruto not walking next to him "Pervy sage...those guys...what are they after me and Koin for?" asked Naruto. Jiraiya didn't say anything "You know, don'tcha...pervy sage...?" asked Naruto "...those guys are after Koin because he is the son of their leader and those guys are not so much after you...as they are after what's inside you..." said Jiraiya.

"...this? what is this thing anyway?" asked Naruto, laying a hand on his stomach where his seal was, Jiraiya didn't say anything as he looked at Naruto "This is the monster that attacked Konoha, right...? that's why everyone's scared of it...but why do those guys want it?" asked Naruto clutching at his jacket "Nine-tails is indeed a monster that has been appearing age after age...a monstrous demon hell-bent on destruction. It was one of the disasters the people of old would fear..." explained Jiraiya. Naruto didn't say anything as he looked down.

"As for why those guys would want their hands on the nine-tails...to be honest, I really don't know! but since you have the nine-tails sealed within you, I s'pose they're trying to find a way to harness and control its powers...those guys keep on tryin' to get ya; it's a destiny you'll have to face up to...but when that happens, I'll be there to protect ya, so don't-" "And that is exactly why...I have to become stronger...!" said Naruto interrupting Jiraiya shocking Jiraiya.

"Okay...!! let's hurry up and find this Tsunade person! she'll fix Sasuke, and then we can finally start training!"