Tsunade the healer

It had been a few days since Naruto and Jiraiya left to search for Tsunade. Koin never left Sasuke's side, his hair was messier than before, his bags under his eyes darker, and his skin was paler. Sakura and Akuma grew concerned for him, they tried to get him to eat but he would refuse and when they tried to get him to leave the hospital to get some fresh air he still refused.

Koin attempts to stay awake, feeling himself falling asleep. There was a knock at the door causing him to spring awake "I'm coming in" said a familiar voice as the door opened, he looked at where the door was at seeing two unfamiliar women with Sakura and Akumu right behind them with a smile on their faces"...you're...?" asked Koin, his voice tired and weak "Koin! everything's ok now! look who I brought!" Naruto shouts popping out from behind the first woman with a huge smile on his face "Naruto..." said Koin, shocked seeing him.

Tsunade walks to Koin and stands in front of him making Koin quickly get up trying to fix himself "Please...please help him!" Tsunade studies him without saying a word "Poor boy, he looks like a wreck...has he been here ever since?" Tsunade smiles at him "Of course! don't worry!"

Tsunade walks past Koin to Sasuke, she gently places her hand on Sasuke's forehead and she starts to heal him. Koin watches as Sakura and Akumu stand beside him. "He'll wake up soon..." said Tsunade as she finished.

Not long after Tsunade healed him, Sasuke slowly woke up "Sasuke...!" said Koin as he walked to him and hugged him tightly, tears now forming in his face. Sasuke didn't say anything as he looked at Koin with an emotionless face "Sasuke...you..." Naruto didn't finish his sentence as he looks to see Sakura also tearing up, he smiles at her before leaving.

xxxxxxxxxx

Tsunade leaves the room to go help another patient, Naruto left to go eat ramen with Iruka-sensei, Sakura lift going home, and Akumu lift to inform Kakashi-sensei.

Koin was sitting down by Sasuke's side peeling an apple for Sasuke, he looked up to see Sasuke had an emotionless face still not saying a word "Is he thinking about something...?" Koin didn't say anything as he started to cut the apple into slices "Is he thinking about...Itachi?" he put the knife at the nightstand "Sasuke, you should eat something...you must be hungry" said Koin, handing him the plate of sliced apples.

Sasuke glares at him and pushes the plate away violently, the plate falling to the ground shattering into pieces "Sasuke...?!" Koin asked, shocked at the sudden action, but Sasuke didn't say anything as he looked out the window.