Sacrifice

His voice echoed as he ran to Naruto and Sasuke, everything went in slow motion as Rokudo got in front of Naruto and Sasuke with his arms out in protection as Haku stabbed Rokudo in the stomach. His Rinnegan soon turns back to his normal clover green eye as he coughs out blood.

Rokudo looked behind him to see Naruto and Sasuke awake with horror in their eyes "R-Rokudo" Sasuke stuttered, Rokudo smiled at him "Wipe that...look off your...face" said Rokudo, he soon fell behind but Naruto and Sasuke caught him "Wh-why..." said Naruto with tears in his eyes "I had too...I swore to protect my friends...even if it means...giving up my life" said Rokudo, he looked to see Sasuke was crying "Sasuke...don't cry...it hurts me to see...the one I love cry" said Rokudo as he rests his hand on Sasuke's cheek while using his thumb to wipe his tears away, Sasuke leaned into his soft touch not caring if Naruto was there or not "I promise a friend of mine...I wouldn't die....but don't you two die...until your dreams...are fulfilled" said Rokudo as he felt his eyelids feel heavy.

"Tell Sakura...I'm sorry...for everything"

Rokudo closes his eyes taking his final breath "Rokudo!" said Sasuke crying as he felt Rokudo's hand fall "Rokudo!!" said Sasuke again, shaking him as he cried even more, Naruto stayed quiet as he was crying "ROKUDO!!!!" Sasuke screamed as he cried on Rokudo's chest.

"I love you, Rokudo!"