Classmates

As they made it to room 301, Kakashi-sensei was waiting for them in front of the door "Glad you made it all, this way you all qualify to apply for the Chunin selection exam" said Kakashi-sensei "...What do you mean?" asked Sakura confused "The way the test is set up, it can only be taken by three-person team, so Rokudo, you'll be on your own for the exam" said Kakashi-sensei "I understand" said Rokudo calmly "But...Kakashi-sensei, you said it was up to each of us to decide whether or not to apply, were you lying?" asked Sakura "I said I had to, to keep your partners from pressuring you into coming along, even if you had no interest in applying, one word from Sasuke and you'd have come along and gone through the motions, through your heart wouldn't have been in it" explained Kakashi-sensei "What would have happened if Sasuke, Rokudo, and Naruto had shown up without me?" asked Sakura "Then Rokudo would have to replace you but you're all here because you want to be and I'm very very proud of you, now get in there!" said Kakashi-sensei giving them a closed eye smile, making the four smile as they walk in.

"Wh...what th...?" asked Naruto confused "What is this?" asked Sakura as in front of them was an army of ninja's from different villages looking at them. "So many people" said Rokudo "Sasuke-kun! Where've you been, cutie?" asked a voice as Sasuke was tackled from behind "I could hardly wait! it's so exciting, seeing you again after all this time!" said Ino Yamanaka as Sasuke glares at her "INO, YOU PIG!!! GET YOUR HOOVES OFF SASUKE-KUN! HE'S TAKEN!!!" yelled Sakura "What do you mean Sasuke-kun is taken?!" asked Ino with anger "He is dating my nii-san, and his name is Rokudo Haruno!!" yelled Sakura pointing at Rokudo proudly "WHAT?!!!" Ino yells with anger "Why don't you two save yourselves the embarrassment of flunking this test? go die, okay?" said Shikamaru Nara as Choji Akimichi was stuffing his face with potato chips "Well, if it isn't the three stooges!" said Naruto "Stop calling us that! what a pain in the butt!" said Shikamaru "Gonna make Sasuke-kun mine!" said Ino as she stuck her tongue out to Sakura and glaring at Rokudo.

"Hey! there you are! looks like the gang's all here" said Kiba Inuzuka "Uh...hi..." said Hinata Hyuga shyly while Shino Aburame said nothing "Including you...unfortunately!" said Shikamaru "So...I guess all three of this year's newbie trios decided to apply, huh? I wonder how far we'll all get, what do you think...Sasuke, Rokudo?" asked Kiba smirking "Trying to psych us by acting cool, Kiba?" asked Sasuke smirking "No one is falling for it Inuzuka" said Rokudo "Who's acting? the way we've trained, no way can you beat us" said Kiba, smirking "Oh shut up!! you guys won't even beat me, much less Sasuke and Rokudo!" Naruto yelled "I-I'm sorry, Naruto...Kiba didn't mean that way it sounded..." said Hinata blushing while fiddling with her fingers "Would you guys do us all a favor and just shut up?" asked a voice, everyone turned around to see a boy with white hair tied in a pony tail and round glasses.

"You three gangs of would-be hotshots are all Genin, right? kids barely out of local Ninja Academy? all wet behind the ears and runny nosed! this isn't a school field trip, you know" said the boy "Who do you think you are?" asked Rokudo glaring at...

"You three gangs of would-be hotshots are all Genin, right? kids barely out of local Ninja Academy? all wet behind the ears and runny nosed! this isn't a school field trip, you know" said the boy "Who do you think you are?" asked Rokudo glaring at him "Name's Kabuto, so what? you kids need to open your eyes" said the boy known as Kabuto "Why?" asked Sakura as they all looked to see other ninja's glaring at them.