Kakashi-sensei vs Zabuza

"Over there!!" Yelled Naruto "Is he...walking on water?!" Sakura asked shocked "The finest of the Ninja Arts, The Kirigakure Jutsu," Said Zabuza as he vanished in the mist "He's gone!!!" Yelled Sakura as Rokudo looked around looking for Zabuza "He will come after me first, Momochi Zabuza of the Kirigakure Assassin Corps is a famous Master Of The Art Of Silent Killing, letting your guard down around him buys you a direct trip to heaven, I haven't necessarily mastered every aspect of the Sharingan eye, so all of you stay on your toes!" Said Kakashi-sensei as everyone stayed quiet, it was so quiet you could hear their hearts beating from their chests as if it was about to explode soon. "What's with all this fog?" Asked Naruto as he was trying to see through the fog.

"There are eight targets" Zabuza's voice echoes around them in the mist.

"What? Wha...what was that!?" Asked Sakura as she was shaking from fear.

"Throat, spinal column, lungs, liver, the jugular vein, the subclavian artery, kidney heart...so many choices, what vital, vulnerable place shall I choose?" Zabuza's voice echoes.

Rokudo kept looking around, he looked behind him to see Sasuke shaking violently and sweating as he aims his kunai at his stomach "Sasuke" Said Rokudo as he grabs his hands, Sasuke stops shaking and looks at him, to Sasuke, he wishes he can be wrapped around Rokudo's protective arms "Sasuke, calm down, even if he gets me, I'll still protect you" Said Kakashi-sensei as Sasuke and Rokudo look at Kakashi-sensei "I will never let my comrades die!!" Said Kakashi-sensei as he gave them a closed-eyed smile.

"I wouldn't bet on that..."

Zabuza was in the middle of the team 7 circle grabbing his sword, in one blink of an eye, Rokudo grabs Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, and Tazuna and jumps away as Kakashi-sensei stabs Zabuza before Zabuza could strike.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Warned Rokudo as he saw that Zabuza was dripping water instead of blood, Zabuza turned into water as the real Zabuza swung his sword at Kakashi-sensei slicing him in half making Sakura scream. Kakashi-sensei turns into water as a kunai is around Zabuza's neck "Don't move, Game Over" Said Kakashi-sensei "Awesome!" Cheered Naruto, Sakura giggles, and Rokudo smirks. 

"Heh...you think it's over? You just don't get it, it will take more to defeat me than mimicking me like an ape...a lot more, but you are good! In that short time, you duplicated my water clone technique and by making your clone say something you'd have said yourself, you ensured all my attention would be focused on it while you yourself used the Kirigakure technique of hiding in the mist, watching my every move! Too bad for you..." Said Zabuza as Kakashi-sensei eyes widen "I am not that easy to fool!" Said Zabuza behind Kakashi-sensei as the Zabuza in front of him turns into water falling to the ground "Zabuza was a water clone too!!" Yelled Naruto in shock.

Zabuza swings his sword at Kakashi-sensei but he ducked down dodging his attack as he hits the ground, with Zabuza's hand on the sword handle he lifts his whole body using his leg to kick Kakashi-sensei all the way to the water "Foolishness..!" Said Zabuza.

"Kakashi-sensei!!" Yelled Naruto.

"Zabuza is too strong, I don't think I can beat him on my own!" Said Rokudo in his head as he was shaking and gritting his teeth trying to come up with a plan.

Kakashi-sensei swims up to the surface but before he could do anything "Gullible fool!" Said Zabuza as he did a few hand signs, the water around Kakashi-sensei moves to make a huge water ball trapping Kakashi-sensei inside "I thought I could go underwater and regroup, but it was a tactical error! Heh...that prison is inescapable, you're trapped" Said Zabuza as his hand was holding the water prison "You running around free makes it too hard for me to do my job I'll finish you later...after I've dealt with all the others..." Said Zabuza as he made a hand sign with his other free hand.