Kakashi-sensei vs Orochimaru

Kakashi-sensei soon teleported to a hospital still carrying an unconscious Rokudo and slowly laid him down on the hospital bed that he had gotten for him.

"You used so much of your chakra that you broke the transformation jutsu Lord Hokage put on you" said Kakashi-sensei as he looks at the unconscious Rokudo "Don't forget he also unlocked his father's Rinnegan, Kakashi" said a voice shocking Kakashi "

"You used so much of your chakra that you broke the transformation jutsu Lord Hokage put on you" said Kakashi-sensei as he looks at the unconscious Rokudo "Don't forget he also unlocked his father's Rinnegan, Kakashi" said a voice shocking Kakashi "...looks like you're all grown up" said the voice again "...you're..." said Kakashi not able to finish his sentences.

"It's been a long time..." said Orochimaru as he came out of the shadows "Orochimaru..." said Kakashi as he glares at him "...pardon my rudeness, Kakashi, but...I have no use for you. I'm here for Koin" said Orochimaru smirking, Kakashi looks at Rokudo then at Orochimaru "What do you want with Rokudo...?" asked Kakashi "Well, he has something I want" said Orochimaru, Kakashi-sensei looked at him confused "Something that is more powerful than the sharingan" said Orochimaru, Kakashi-sensei looked at Orochimaru finally understanding his answer "I want...the Rinnegan...I must have Koin!" said Orochimaru "What for...?!" asked Kakashi-sensei "...the newly created Village Of Hiding In Sound-Otogakure...that is my home, you see..." said Orochimaru.

Kakashi-sensei glared at Orochimaru "Is it becoming clear?" asked Orochimaru "So it's just your greed...and delusions of grandeur" said Kakashi-sensei "I suppose you could say that...good help is so hard to find these days...and I need all sorts of pawns at my disposal" said Orochimaru with a smirk "So, you think that Rokudo...is your weapon?" asked Kakashi-sensei "Oh, he's a very special weapon...a real keeper...unlike the boys who are going through the rigors of the Exam process right now. Those boys...are just disposable" said Orochimaru. Kakashi-sensei did a few hand signs and created the chidori.

 Kakashi-sensei did a few hand signs and created the chidori

"Stay away from Rokudo. Even if you are one of those three ninja...the man I am today can take you down!" yelled Kakashi-sensei, Orochimaru started laughing shocking Kakashi-sensei "What's so funny?" asked Kakashi-sensei with venom in his voice "You say one thing...and do another" said Orochimaru "What?!" asked Kakashi-sensei "When a heart is sufficiently focused and ruthless in its desires...then, for good or evil, the end will justify any means. Koin possesses just such a heart now...the heart of getting strength" said Orochimaru "So that's how you got your hooks into him...but Rokudo's not-!" "A day will come when he finds the truth of who he really is, when that day comes he'll seek me out....hungry for power to get revenge on Konoha!!" said Orochimaru interrupting Kakashi-sensei as he walks away. "Meanwhile...I believe you were offering to kill me. Care to try?" asked Orochimaru.

"Or are you all talk?"