Dragged Into It

"Kai! release!!" said Sakura as she released the Genjutsu on Naruto as he slowly woke up "...eh? what happened...? Sakura..." said Naruto as he wipes his tired eyes "I'll tell you later!! stay down!" said Sakura as she and Naruto ducked down to the ground "Huh?!!" asked Naruto confused.

Sakura crawled to Shikamaru "Shikamaru, you...from the get-go...?!" said Sakura not realizing Pakkun walked to Shikamaru's leg and bite his leg making him wake up screaming in pain "You knew how to reverse Genjutsu too! why were you pretending to be asleep!!" yelled Sakura angry "Humph...I don't want to get dragged into it! no thanks...I don't care about Sasuke and Koin..." said Shikamaru as he was pulling on Pakkun's cheek before Pakkun bit his hand "Oww!!" yelled Shikamaru as something blurry went past Naruto.

"Wh-what the heck? what's...?!" asked Naruto not realizing a Sound ninja behind him "Naruto, behind you...!" Yelled Sakura, before Naruto could look behind him Guy-sensei came out of nowhere punching the Sound ninja to a wall "Fast..." said the Sound ninja shocked at Guy-sensei's speed "i'm not just fast..." said Guy-sensei as he punches the Sound ninja again on the wall again but no created a hole "Guy-sensei!!" said Sakura shocked.

Kakashi-sensei appeared in front of Naruto, Sakura, Pakkun, and Shikamaru "Okay, here's your mission! once you've heard it...head out through that hole! chase after Koin and Sasuke, converge on them, and stop them! and then watch and wait somewhere safe until you receive new orders!" said Kakashi-sensei, Naruto looked at him shocked "Did something happen to them...?" asked Naruto "I'll explain on the way! let's go!" said Sakura as she grabbed Naruto and jumped through the hole with Pakkun "Sheesh, why me..." Shikamaru muttered to himself before following behind.

"Do you think just the three if them will be enough?" asked Guy-sensei "Pakkun's with them. They'll be alright for now...as long as they don't push too much..." answered Kakashi-sensei not realizing Shino was listening.