Teamwork Fail

"I understand now, Kakashi-sensei used the Art of Substitution, the third article in the first Scroll Of Ninjutsu, you act with speed and skill to swap places with one of the plants, animals, or people in the landscape, part of the technique is to make it look as though you've been struck, and in the interval strike back. That pervert of a sensei trade places with one of Naruto's shadow clones, when he was attacked, not only did he created an option illusion but he used Naruto's actual attack against him, if I want to beat him and get a bell I can't do it alone, I need help" Rokudo explained to himself in his head as he watched Naruto.

"A BELL!!!" Yelled Naruto as he saw a bell on the ground in front of a tree "He must have been pretty flustered to drop one" Said Naruto as he ran to the bell, but as he was about to pick it up a rope appeared around Naruto's legs and pulled him up in the tree making him hang upside down.

"Of course it was a trap, it was obvious in the first place" Said Rokudo in his head as Kakashi-sensei came out of hiding still reading his book and picked up the bell "You used your technique well, but so did I and you were the one who got used and to be caught in such an obvious trap... Was stupid. Shinobi read the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings" Said Kakashi-sensei "I KNOW THAT!!" Yelled Naruto with anger "Uh, no you don't. That's why I'm saying it" Said Kakashi-sensei.

Just as Kakashi-sensei was talking to Naruto, Sasuke threw shirukens and kunais at Kakashi-sensei hitting his face and body "WHOA WHOA! NO WAY!! THAT WAS OVERKILL, SASUKE!!" yelled Naruto, but a cloud of smoke appeared as Kakashi-sensei turned into a log falling to the ground "No way!! Another Substitution!" thought Rokudo shocked. As he saw it was safe he got out of hiding and ran to Naruto.

"Hey, Rokudo can you get me down?" Asked Naruto, Rokudo sighed and threw a kunai cutting the rope making Naruto fall and land on his feet "Thanks Rokudo, I'm never going to fall for any of Kakashi-sensei's traps again!" Said Naruto as he started to walk but ended up setting off another one of Kakashi-sensei's traps making him hang upside down again "He says as he gets caught again" Said Rokudo smirking "Shut up!" Said Naruto. Rokduo grabbed another kunai and threw it cutting the rope again "Naruto, I have a plan to beat Kakashi-sensei and get a bell but we have to work together to get it to work" Said Rokudo "Sorry Rokudo, if I'm going to be Hokage I have to do this alone" said Naruto as he ran off leaving Rokudo alone.

"Alright, Naruto is out of the list I'll just ask Sakura," Said Rokudo, as he was about to walk to find Sakura he heard her scream not too far from him "Speak of the devil," He says as he ran to find her. A few minutes later he found Sakura on the ground crying while saying Sasuke's name over and over again, Rokudo tilted his head "He must have used genjutsu on Sakura and she lost that easily?" asked Rokudo to himself before he put his hand on her arm "Release!" He says as Sakura got up quickly like she had a nightmare "Sasuke-kun!" She yelled looking around the forest until she saw Rokudo "Sakura, I'm glad you're alright, I released you from the genjutsu that Kakashi-sensei put on you, I came up with a plan to get a bell" Said Rokudo, Sakura glared at him "WHY WOULD I WANT TO HELP SOMEONE LIKE YOU!!!?? ALL YOU'RE GOING TO DO IS BRING THE TEAM DOWN!!" She screamed at Rokudo, pushed him away from her and ran off to find Sasuke. Rokudo didn't say anything as he looked down. "Why did I even bother?" He asked himself as he got up and started walking to find Sasuke.

As he was looking for Sasuke he heard Sakura scream again, Rokudo ran as he followed where the scream was at "Are you kidding me!! What did Kakashi-sensei do now?!!" He asked himself as he kept running. As he ran he went to the opening from the forest and looked around until he saw Sasuke on the ground with his head sticking out "Let me guess Kakashi-sensei?" Asked Rokudo kneeling down to him in front of him "Shut up," Said Sasuke as he looked away blushing in embarrassment, Rokduo smirked "Don't worry, I got it" He says getting up and made a strong fist with his chakra, he steps a few feet away from Sasuke and punches the ground making it crumble into pieces, he walks to Sasuke and pick him up from the ground "Have you seen Sakura?" Asked Rokudo, Sasuke point in front of him to see Sakura on the floor unconscious again "She fainted when she saw me on the ground" Said Sasuke "Oh" Said Rokudo as he walked to his sister and kneels besides her "She fainted out of shock when" Said Rokudo as he sights before looking at Sasuke "Sasuke, I have a plan, but we have to work together" "No, I want to do this alone, I almost got a bell from him " Said Sasuke, Rokudo sighs in defeat "Fine, I guess I'm on my own then, just stay here with Sakura" Said Rokduo as he gets up, dust himself off, and runs to go find Kakashi-sensei.