Forgiveness

Sakura looked down at her brother to see his eyes open, Sakura soon cried even more but with joy "ROKUDO!!!!" yelled Sakura as she hugs Rokudo tightly fearing he was going to leave again, Tazuna smiles at them struggling to hold back his tears "Sakura...you're hurting me..." said Rokudo "S-sorry nii-san" said Sakura, Rokudo smiles weakly at her and uses his thumb to wipe her tears away "Don't cry Sakura...a cherry blossom princess would never cry" said Rokudo, Sakura smiles.

"I'm sorry for everything Rokudo...I'm sorry for all of it, I promise I'll be a better sister" said Sakura, Rokudo smiles again "I forgive you Sakura" said Rokudo as Sakura looks down "Hey...Cherry Blossom Twins?" asked Rokudo with a fist bump, Sakura smiles as they did a fist bump "Cherry Blossom Twins"

"Where are Naruto and Sasuke and the masked boy?" asked Rokudo, trying to get up "Don't try to move! Naruto and Sasuke-kun are fine and the boy in the mask is dead" said Sakura "Dead

"Where are Naruto and Sasuke and the masked boy?" asked Rokudo, trying to get up "Don't try to move! Naruto and Sasuke-kun are fine and the boy in the mask is dead" said Sakura "Dead...?! Did they...?" asked Rokudo "N-no...I mean...I'm not sure, I didn't see it very well, but the boy died trying to protect Zabuza" said Sakura, Rokudo's eyes widened.

"I..was afraid..I thought...I lost you"said Sakura, looking down, Rokudo hugs Sakura as he strokes her long pink hair in comfort "But you didn't, I'm here now" said Rokudo.

Sakura got up and looked at Naruto and Sasuke with Rokudo next to her "NARUTO!! SASUKE!!" Sakura called, the two boys looked at Sakura "IT'S ROKUDO!! HE'S ALL RIGHT!! HE'S ALIVE!!" yelled Sakura with joy, Naruto and Sasuke looked next to her to see Rokudo smiling, Naruto and Sasuke smile as they try not to cry again especially Sasuke.