Graduation

Rokudo woke up with the sunlight hitting his eyes, he groaned in annoyance as he got up stretching his arms. He grabs his iPhone music and turns it on before getting out of bed. He walks to his bathroom, turning his lights on as the lights flicker on, and he turns on the water as he stripes off his pajamas. When he finishes, he gets in the shower, the cold water hitting his cut and brusied skin.

(A/N: I couldn't find a picture of a male so this is all I could find...sorry)

I was raised by a momWho told me I should never listen to another voiceBut my ownNow I've grown up, now I knowThat when I'm tryna be myself it isn't so simpleAnymore

Who told me I should never listen to another voice
But my own
Now I've grown up, now I know
That when I'm tryna be myself it isn't so simple
Anymore

Some days I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers
Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others

He gets out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist and while he uses a second towel to dry his hair off. He looks at himself in the mirror to see his scars and bruises, he sights as he starts to brush his teeth.

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the boy in the back of the class
Blank stare, don't care, don't ask
I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute he gon' crack"

Ooh
My sister, bless her heart
She was the only who had my back when everyone
Else did not
Looking back, it's crazy
I almost turned into the person people told me I
I should be

He went inside his closet grabbing some clothes and started getting dressed.

Some day I wake up I just wanna hide under the covers
'Cause no matter what I do I'll never be like all the others

Because...

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the boy in the back of the class
Pink hair but I'm wearing all black
I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute he gon' crack"

As Rokudo finished putting on his clothes, he put his shoes on, and he fixed his hair before putting his black beanie on.

I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the boy in the back of the class
I break hearts, die young, live fast
I'm a little O.D.D
Most people really don't get me
I'm the boy in the back of the class
Fuck bitches, get money, blow cash
I'm a little O.D.D
And I see the way they look at me
I can hear it when they talk that trash
Saying "Any minute he gon' crack"

Rokudo grabs his iPhone music, putting it in his jacket pocket, leaves his room, and walks to the Ninja Academy.

×××××××××x

Rokudo walks inside the Ninja Academy and into the classroom. He sat next to a window again feeling tired, he sights tiredly before looking out the window waiting for Ieuka-sensei.

Iruka-sensei walked into the classroom while holding a clipboard of names when everybody was in the class sitting at their desk and paying attention to him "For your final exam, you must each generate a shadow clone! Wait here until your name is called, and then come next door" said Iruka-sensei as he started to call the first name that was on his list. Rokudo rolled his eyes "Too easy" he said in his head.

××××××××××

"Haruno Rokudo!" Iruka-sensei called. Rokudo got up from his desk following Iruka-sensei to the other room, Iruka-sensei walked and sat on a table full of headbands next to another teacher name Mizuki-sensei.

"Now Rokudo, just make one or more shadow clones and you pass" said Iruka-sensei with a soft smile as Mizuki-sensei also smiled, Rokudo nodded making a few hand signs and 3 perfect detailed clones appear behind him. Iruka-sensei and Mizuki-sensei clapped and smiled "Congratulations Rokudo Haruno, you pass" said Iruka-sensei as he gave him a blue headband.

"Do you have on that is a beanie?" asked Rokudo pointing at his beanie as the clones disappear in puffs of smoke "Yes we do" said Iruka-sensei as he puts the headband down, grabbing a beanie from under the table, and gives a beanie with the leaf symbol on it.

"Thank you" said Rokudo as he took off his beanie, put on his new beanie, leaves the room, and leaves the Ninja Academy going outside to see families praising their children for graduating.

He looks around spotting his siter being praised by their parents with huge smiles on their faces "I'm so proud of you Sakura" said their mother as she hugs Sakura tightly "My daughter is all grown up" said their father as he pats his daughters head.

Rokudo looks down his pink hair covering his eyes "Why? why can't they praise me like Sakura?" he asked himself before he looked up at the sky "I wsh you were here Akumu" he sights before leaving the Ninja Academy and walking to the training ground.