The Masked Boy

"Your prediction came true" said a voice, everyone looked up to see a boy wearing a mask as he was standing on a tree, Kakashi-sensei teleported himself to Zabuza's body and he put two fingers on his neck to check for a pulse but "He's dead" said Kakashi-sensei, Rokudo looked at Zabuza's dead body then at the mysterious masked boy "Thank you for your help, I hope you don't mind interfering, but I wanted the satisfaction of putting Zabuza out of his misery myself!" said the masked boy as he bows "The mask is familiar, aren't you a shinobi hunter from the Village Hidden In The Mist?" asked Rokudo "Well aren't you the smart?!" said the masked boy as he blushes under his mask on how handsome Rokudo was "A shinobi hunter?" asked Sakura confused.

"I am indeed, a member of the Elite Tracking Unit from The Village Hidden In The Mist, it is our responsibility and our art...to hunt down and deal with the rogues and the outlaws..." explained the masked boy, Rokudo looked at Zabuza's dead body then at the masked boy again as the masked boy blushes again seeing Rokudo's beautiful bright clover green eyes "So handsome" said the masked boy in his head as he went back to serious mode.

It was silent for a moment "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!! WHO ARE YOU?!!" yelled Naruto as he pointed at the masked boy making Sasuke, Rokudo, and Sakura jump from his sudden outburst "Relax, Naruto, he's not an enemy," said Kakashi-sensei "THAT'S NOT WHAT I ASKED..! I MEAN...WHAT I MEAN IS...HE KILLED ZABUZA...WHO WASN'T EXACTLY A PUSHOVER BUT STILL GOT TAKEN OUT BY A GUY WHO'S ONLY ABOUT MY AGE! LIKE IT WAS NOTHING! WHAT, DO WE SUCK OR SOMETHING? WHAT'S WITH THAT?!" yelled Naruto as Kakashi walked to him "Well, you have my sympathy, I can see where a thing like that would be hard to accept...but it's a fact, you'll have to live with" said Kakashi-sensei as he ruffled Naruto's hair "This probably won't be the last time we run into a kid who's both younger than you and stronger than me" Said Kakashi-sensei as Naruto looked away still upset but decided not to say anything.

The masked boy soon did a hand sign and teleported himself next to Zabuza's body "Your battle is over, for now, and the remains must be disposed of leaks they give up secrets to our foes" said the masked boy as he did another hand sign "Well then, I must be off" he says as he vanishes in the mist with Zabuza's body "He's gone!!!!" yelled Naruto shocked.

Kakashi-sensei sighs as he puts his headband down covering his sharingan eye "Now! We still have to escort Mr. Tazuna the rest of the way to his home, let's put our best feet forward!" said Kakashi "Ha ha ha!! You poor kids, you must be so humiliated!! But never mind, you can lick your wounds at my house" said Tazuna mockingly but as Kakashi-sensei took a step he fell to the ground "What?! Huh...?! What's happening?!" yelled Sakura in a panic state "Kakashi-sensei!!" yelled Naruto.

"I can't budge...I must have used the sharingan eye too much..." said Kakashi-sensei as Sasuke helps him up on his feet "Sasuke-kun, you don't have to do that, let Rokudo help Kakashi-sensei, Rokudo has done nothing while you and Naruto were fighting Zabuza" said Sakura with an innocent voice as Rokudo looks at Sakura.

" said Kakashi-sensei as Sasuke helps him up on his feet "Sasuke-kun, you don't have to do that, let Rokudo help Kakashi-sensei, Rokudo has done nothing while you and Naruto were fighting Zabuza" said Sakura with an innocent voice as Rokudo looks ...

"You already abused me, now you are going to make me your slave" Rokudo thought in his head.