Entering the Chunin Exams

The next day the team was waiting for Kakashi-sensei "Okay, look! are we going to just stand around and let them get away with this? Why is it, whenever we get called out, we end up waiting like dopes for the challenger to show?" asked Sakura worried "She's right! say it, Sakura!!" cheered Naruto "I mean, think how I feel, I overslept and I didn't even get to blow dry my hair!" yelled Sakura "Yeah, it's not right, I overslept, too...and I didn't even pause to wash my face or brush my teeth!" said Naruto "Ewwww! gross!" said Sakura, disgusted. Rokudo wraps his arm around Sasuke's shoulder while Sasuke leaned in "Morning, guys!! today, I wandered a bit from the path of life..." said Kakashi-sensei "YOU LIAR!!" both Sakura and Naruto yelled at the same time.

"In any case, this may surprise you but I've recommended all four of you the Chunin selection exam" announced Kakashi-sensei "SAY WHAT?!" yelled Sakura "Good one, sensei, you almost had us" said Naruto "You have to fill out applications'' said Kakashi-sensei as he hands them each applications "Kakashi-sensei, I love you!!!" yelled Naruto as he hugs him "Get off...you're embarrassing me" said Kakashi-sensei as he tries to break the hug.

"If any of you don't wish to compete, the Exam is entirely voluntary, the choice is yours, you needn't turn in those application forms unless you want to, if you do report to room 301 at the school by 4:00 tomorrow afternoon, that's all" said Kakashi-sensei as he vanishes.

"The journeyman ninja selection exam, I'll bet there'll be a lot of tough competition, like him!!" said Naruto as he thinks about Kankuro, Rokudo looks at the application form not realizing Sakura stopped walking as she looks at the paper with a sadden look.

"I...don't want to...forget Sasuke and Rokudo...I can't even keep up with Naruto...this exam would be too much for me...but I can't quite....I'll do this...for Nii-san"