Naruto vs Gaara

Gaara looked at Naruto, his face half transformed into a beast, his eye normal but the eye of a beast. Naruto looked at Gaara, his body slowly shaking "What's the matter...? I thought you were going to run?" Gaara questioned.

"...Nii-san..." said Sakura, Gaara's monstrous claw still pinning her on the tree, Naruto looked at Sakura "...Naruto...Sasuke-kun..." said Sakura again weakly "Who are they to you?" asked Gaara once Naruto looked at Sasuke as he still held an unconscious Koin.

" said Sakura again weakly "Who are they to you?" asked Gaara once Naruto looked at Sasuke as he still held an unconscious Koin

Then he looked at Sakura before he looked at Gaara with rage in his eyes "Th...they're my friends! if you try to touch them again...I'll slaughter you!!" Naruto shouted pointing at Gaara. Gaara glared at him before he put force in his claw making Sakura scream in pain, surprising Naruto, Pakkun, and Sasuke.

"Well...what's the matter? I thought you were going to slaughter me? come on, then" said Gaara "Darn!" Naruto shouted as he jumped to attack but Gaara used his tail hitting Naruto, making him land in a tree branch "...darn!" said Naruto before he made a few hand signs and put his hand on a tree branch in front of him, a poof of smoke emerged before it vanished revealing Gamakichi. But Gamakichi was small like a normal sized frog. "What the?! you're just a brat!! If you want my help, give me some munchies! or else I won't play with you!" said Gamakichi "Y'know, I really!! I really really hate you frogs!!!" Naruto shouted "What?! don't you dare mock amphibians!!! eh!!!" Gamakichi shouted back "Argh...this isn't the time or place to be playing around mini-wart!" said Naruto.

"Friend...?! what a laugh..." said Gaara as his whole face fully transformed into a beast, he clawed away from Sakura but his hand and arm separated, his claw still pinning Sakura on the tree "Unless you take me down, the sand around that girl won't dissolve. In fact, it will slowly constrict, eventually smothering and crushing her!" Gaara snarled as he threw sand shurikens. Naruto's eyes widened, he quickly grabbed Gamakichi and protected him from getting hit by the sand shurikens.

Naruto's back hit a tree before he landed on a second tree branch then fell on the third tree branch. "You're weak?" said Gamakichi "...ugh, shut up!" Naruto shouted "But what in the world is that thing?" asked Gamakichi. Naruto looked in front of him to see Gaara's body fully transformed into a beast except for his legs.

 Naruto looked in front of him to see Gaara's body fully transformed into a beast except for his legs

H...he's got such lonely eyes...very solitary eyes...he too...has a monster inside him...just like me...I hated all of them...I didn't know who or what I was to deserve to be hated so much, or why I existed...

In other words, you...are the Nine-tailed Fox Spirit that destroyed the village!! didn't you think it was strange? to be so despised everywhere you went?

Ever since I found out I had the Nine-tailed Fox inside me, everyone's eyes seemed even more callous...it was so painful...but...

Naruto! it's been a while, want to go eat ramen?!

Yay! hey! hey! I want extra pork today!!

Humph! you idiot...if you want to win against me, train harder.

Shut up! I won't lose to you!!

Hey--Naruto! what did Sasuke-kun say about me?

He didn't really say anything. But hey! hey! don't you want to know what I think about you?

Hey Rokudo!! do you want to train with me?!

Sure, I don't mind.

Hmm--Naruto, if you keep eating just ramen and red bean soup, you really will die. If you're going to be a ninja, you need to eat vegetables. Here's a delivery.

What--?! but I hate veggies!

I started meeting folk who would acknowledge me...so...even though I had a Fox Demon inside me, and people looked coldly at me, I got used to it. Cuz...I wasn't alone anymore!! I never imagined it would be so joyful and happy...I am so...so grateful, deeply grateful...it's okay for me to be alive...to exist.

That's why when I think about the past, it makes me shudder. That pain wasn't just anything...it was just pitch black. If...if I had stayed all alone...that's why I really do understand it. To them, I am now a relic of the past that they just want to erase and forget. So for what purpose do I exist, why am I alive?

So this is what I came up with..."I exist to kill all humans other than myself." 

I don't know what actually happened to him, but...I know he's been alone this whole time, continuing to suffer...without any relief, he still...can only trust himself...he's still fighting inside the dark...that's right...in his eyes, someone like me, who has others that acknowledge him...may seem like a coward who lives in a carefree, sunny world...can I really win against him...?

Sakura screams in agony as Gaara's beast hand crushes her even more, getting Naruto's attention "What's the matter...are you scared of me? whether you fight for yourself...or for others...you should only love yourself! only fight for yourself! that's the definition of the strongest one!!" growled Gaara, Naruto didn't speak as he looks back at Gaara 

"Now! fight me!! show me your power, just like when you took down Hyuga! I'll grind that power into nothingness!!"