Painful Memory

It soon got dark, Naruto and Sasuke kept training all day after Naruto's "Prank" involving Rokudo to yell at him. Everyone was eating until the door opened to show Sasuke and Naruto walking in with Naruto's arm around Sasuke from behind as Sasuke was helping Naruto stand.

 Everyone was eating until the door opened to show Sasuke and Naruto walking in with Naruto's arm around Sasuke from behind as Sasuke was helping Naruto stand

"So, you're finally back looking like something the cat dragged in!" said Tazuna, Naruto chuckles "Heh...Both of us..." said Naruto with a tired voice not being able to finish his sentence "We made it to the top of the tree" said Sasuke finishing Naruto's sentence "Good! Naruto, Sasuke, starting tomorrow you two can help Sakura and Rokudo protect Mr. Tazuna" said Kakashi-sensei "YES SIR!!" cheered Naruto as he sat next to Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke sat next to Rokudo "Whew!...well, I'm dirty, sweaty, and really worn out from all of the work on the bridge today, but construction is almost complete!" said Tazuna as Rokudo smiles "Father, you and Naruto are two of a kind, please don't work yourselves to death" said Tsunami "Yep" said Tazuna, Naruto rested his head on the table as Rokudo secretly wrapped his arms around Sasuke's waist while Sasuke secretly smiles at him.

Inari soon slams his hands on the table "WHY DO YOU WEAR YOURSELF OUT TRYING!!! NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRAIN, YOU'LL NEVER BE A MATCH FOR GATO'S THUGS!!! YOU ACT ALL COOL, AND YOU TALK ALL TOUGH BUT BIG, STRONG GUYS LIKE THAT ARE ALWAYS TOO MUCH FOR PEOPLE WEAKER THAN THEY ARE, THEY'LL DESTROY YOU!!!" yelled Inari with tears in his eyes, everyone went silent not saying a word "Shut up, I'm not you, and I'm not gonna lose!" said Naruto breaking the silence "JUST WATCHING YOU TICKS ME OFF!!! YOU GO RUNNING YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW A THING!!! THIS ISN'T YOUR TOWN!!! AND YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT ME...YOU'RE ALWAYS CLOWNING AROUND AND HAVING FUN, YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT SUFFERING OR LONELINESS OR WHAT MY LIFE IS LIKE!!!" yelled Inari as more tears come out "So...you figure it's noble to star in a melodrama and treat everyone around you like guests at your pity party? It takes a really big man to sit around and cry you brat! You big baby!!" said Naruto as he glared at Inari, Inari didn't say a word after that and ran out of the room slamming the door "Naruto! You went too far!" yelled Sakura. 

Rokudo looked at the door where Inari left and got up getting everyone's attention. "I'll talk to him" said Rokudo as he followed Inari outside. Inari sat at the dock crying, Rokudo sat next to him looking at him "I apologize for what Naruto said" said Rokudo, Inari didn't say anything as he stops crying but avoided eye contact with Rokudo "Tazuna told us about what happened to your father, I grew up with a father that never loved me" said Rokudo as he looked down remembering the times his father would beat him with his mother and twin sister getting Inari's attention "I grew up with a father that don't love me and would beat me, so did my mother and sister, so I don't know what's it like to loved by a family" said Rokudo "R-really?" asked Inari shocked "And in all the time, I would train hard to make my father notice me, I try my hardest hoping my father would at least give me a compliment or a pat in the back, I would risk my life to get him to notice me, hell, to get either of my family to notice me" said Rokudo, Inari looked down thinking about his father "One day, I got fed up with crying, I understand what it means to be strong, I know what it costs and what's it worth, just as your father did, you may not believe me, but I understand you better than any of the rest of us" said Rokudo "What?" asked Inari "I can't leave you, you got me interested in you and I hope we can be friends" said Rokudo as he gives Inari a closed eyed smile.

 Inari sat at the dock crying, Rokudo sat next to him looking at him "I apologize for what Naruto said" said Rokudo, Inari didn't say anything as he stops crying but avoided eye contact with Rokudo "Tazuna told us about what happened to your fathe...