White Rabbit?

"Ok! Now, if I can just make it home in one piece," Said Tazuna "Yeah yeah" Said Kakashi-sensei as he sighs, as they were walking through the forest, Naruto got in front of them, looked around as if scoping the place for any ninja's "Over there!!" He yelled as he threw a shuriken at a bush scaring everyone until it was completely silent.

"I...uh, guess it was only a mouse," Said Naruto in a calm voice "What mouse? Are you out of your mind? There was nothing there, you moron!!" Yelled Sakura with anger in her eyes "Please...please don't play around with your shuriken, they can be just a teensy bit dangerous!" Said Kakashi-sensei as he tries to hold himself back from hurting Naruto, Rokudo sights in annoyance at Naruto's actions "Hey! Midget!! Don't go scaring us! Stop messing with our heads!" Yelled Tazuna as everyone heard rustling in the bushes "This time! Over there!" Yelled Naruto as he threw another shuriken at another bush "I told you to quit it!" Yelled Sakura as she hit Naruto behind his head "I swear..! There was someone in there after us!" Said Naruto as he was rubbing the back of his head where Sakura hit him "You are such a liar!" Said Sakura still angry as Kakashi-sensei and Rokudo walked to the bush where Naruto threw his shuriken.

As they got to the bush they looked to see a white rabbit with the shuriken stabbed on top of his head "Yeah, a rabbit was after us" Said Rokudo sarcastically picking it up showing them"Naruto! Look what you did!" Yelled Sakura angrily again "It was an accident, snap out of it, bunny please!" Begged Naruto as he hugged the rabbit "Just a rabbit?!" Asked Tazuna while Rokudo looked at the two then the rabbit "Wait, the rabbit's fur is white, it's not wintertime" thought Rokudo in his head as he was getting suspicious at the rabbit.

"Everyone take cover!!" Yelled Kakashi-sensei as he ducked down with Sasuke and Tazuna while Rokudo grabbed Naruto and Sakura and jumped away from a huge sword that flew past them. The sword then strikes at a tree with a man standing on the sword only showing his back to them.