It's over

"Why are you weak...still not enough...hatefulness" said Itachi "Black magic to summon the esophagus of the giant toad from the Ouki Mountain Rock Inn. You wanted criminals, hope you enjoy being food to Iwagama!" said Jiraiya "Wha...what the heck is going on here?" asked Naruto as he looked at the flesh stomach "Naruto, stay still! don't worry, it's just my jutsu!" said Jiraiya.

"Kisame, come!" Itachi orders "Shit!" said Kisame as he rips out his sword from the flesh before the two started running "No one sneaks away without my awareness from here!" said Jiraiya with a smirk as the flesh walls start to close in on Itachi and Kisame "Those walls are swift...at this rate..." said Kisame as he looks at Itachi.

Jiraiya's eyes widened in shock as he ran to where they ran "Why's this happening!?" yelled Naruto as Koin grabbed Sasuke from the wall. Jiraiya looked behind the corner to see a hole at the end with black flames "They're gone!" yelled Naruto shocked.

"What's with this fire? I'd say it's black..." said Naruto as he looked at the black flames closely "Don't stupidly move closer to it!" Jiraiya shouts as he kneels down, opening a scroll. He painted a few words and arrows as a circle. "Sealing Jutsu! Seal Fire Highest Rank!" yelled Jiraiya as the black flames flew into the scroll sealing the flame inside the scroll. Jiraiya closed the scroll with a rope.

"Naruto! help me!!" yelled Koin as he was trying to get Sasuke out of the flesh wall. Jiraiya stomped his foot, the flesh disappearing, and Koin slowly laid Sasuke down, not wanting him to get hurt. He slowly puts his hand on his body as he starts to heal him the best he can.

A kunai flew past Naruto and Jiraiya, shocking them both "Dynamic Entry!!" yelled a voice as they kicked Jiraiya in the face

A kunai flew past Naruto and Jiraiya, shocking them both "Dynamic Entry!!" yelled a voice as they kicked Jiraiya in the face. Koin looked up to see it was Guy-sensei.

xxxxxxxxxx

Koin had to give Jiraiya a tissue when Guy-sensei kicked him in the face. It gave Jiraiya a nosebleed "You...didn't do it on purpose?" asked Jiraiya taking the tissue "On no...sorry for the direct attack...I was in a rush with using my forehead protector as a mirror...and didn't mean it...the forehead protector didn't give a clear enough picture, and so I hit your face by accident..." said Guy-sensei with a smile.

"Well, that's all right then. Anyway, Sasuke needs to get to the hospital...he seems to have gotten a fractured rib...and for some reason, the pupil jutsu causes a mind attack to make him lose his senses" explained Jiraiya "Pervy Sage! Sasuke...is he going to be okay?" asked Naruto panicking, before Jiraiya could answer Koin beat him to it "He'll be fine Naruto, I'm healing his ribs the best I can...but I won't be able to heal the mind attack" said Koin looking at Sasuke.

Naruto looked down remembering Itachi "...damn it...what the hell! what did that guy do to Sasuke?" said Naruto as Koin looked to see his fist shaking "Pervy sage, what do you say! a change in plans...! some time ago, it wouldn't mean anything...but not this time. Time to track down those "Black Mantle" men!!" yelled Naruto in anger. Koin looked down remembering how Sasuke was easily beaten by him. "I will take care of business with that guy! and since that's the case, I'm going after him!" said Naruto with venom in his voice.