The Battle Ends

"Who the hell is this?" asked Kisame as he was next to Itachi again "The Leaf's Prideful Green Beast, Might Guy!!" Guy-sensei shouts "What the...better yet...I just mistook you for an exotic animal?" said Kisame with a smirk "Don't take that man lightly..." ordered Itachi.

"Gutsu..." said Kakashi-sensei before he fell into the water, Guy-sensei grabbed Kakashi-sensei "Don't look into Itachi's eyes, guy!! that is how the jutsu is done!!" warned Asuma-sensei "I already know about that. The way of fighting with Kakashi was done through the sharingan. I already took into consideration how to fight him" said Guy-sensei. Itachi glares at Guy-sensei "The three of you, open your eyes!! you are eye to eye when fighting the sharingan. It's fine as long as you don't look into his eyes. Using reflection is the only way that you are recognized and dealt with" explained Guy-sensei.

"The way you talk about it...so that's how it's done..." said Kurenai-sensei opening her eyes and looking down "That's pretty smart" said Akumu opening her eyes and looking down "But there is only one person that can do it-you" said Asuma-sensei opening his eyes and looking down with the others "You could say that...you must fight while focusing just on his feet. There is a method to it. But...we don't have time for that. At any rate, get used to it now" said Guy-sensei.

"What are you gonna do now?" asked Asuma-sensei "Kurenai! Akumu! take Kakashi to the medical treatment center. Asuma will be my support. I've already arranged for reinforcements. For now, we will take them on here" said Guy-sensei as he gave Kakashi-sensei to Kurenai-sensei.

"Aren't you brave..." said Kisame with an evil smirk "Kisame...stop it. We did not come here to start a war...regrettably, this is nothing more than nonsense. Let's leave" said Itachi "With this much trouble..." said Kisame glaring at Itachi "It is unavoidable" said Itachi he and Kisame disappeared.