Thank You, Kabuto!!

"If we had sneaked a peek at the scrolls before the Exam was over...what would you have done, Iruka-sensei?!" asked Sasuke.

Sakura and Naruto looked at Iruka-sensei confused "Sasuke, you're as sharp as ever" said Iruka-sensei as he picked up one of the scrolls "As you seem to have guessed...an important component of this Exam was that you demonstrate the ability to remain within a mission's stated parameters and you were specifically instructed not to open the scrolls until you got here" explained Iruka-sensei "So if we had tried to read them too soon...?!" asked Sakura.

"...our orders were very specific. Anyone standing around an open scroll...was to be knocked out until after the Second Exam was over" Iruka-sensei answered, "Heh...now aren't you two glad you didn't open the scrolls?" asked Rokudo chuckling as he looked to see Naruto was anime crying, and Sakura was wiping sweat off her forehead.

Sakura then looked at Iruka-sensei "Oh, right! Iruka-sensei" said Sakura as she raised her hand getting Iruka-sensei's attention "What can you tell us about the wall scroll?...it looks like moths have been at it! and we couldn't figure out what it meant!" said Sakura "So? who cares...?! it doesn't matter anymore...we passed!!" said Naruto with excitement "Shut up baka and listen to what Iruka-sensei has to say!" said Rokudo hitting Naruto on the head with his scroll.

we passed!!" said Naruto with excitement "Shut up baka and listen to what Iruka-sensei has to say!" said Rokudo hitting Naruto on the head with his scroll

Iruka-sensei anime sweat dropped and chuckled at them "I'm here to make sure you understand the message on the scroll, so...read it again. It's the directive set down by the Third Lord Hokage for all Chunin journeyman ninja" "'Directive'...?!" asked Naruto confused "That's right! in the text, the word "Heaven" refers to the human mind...and "Earth" refers to the human body. "If qualities of Heaven are your desire, acquire wisdom and knowledge to take your mind higher" in other words...if Naruto's weakest area is his brain and academic knowledge...he's got to study hard and learn the principles that will help him on his missions. And "If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body in the fields and prepare to attack" if Sakura's weak point is with her lack of strength and power...she needs to train hard and find the riches of physical stamina and skill. And once you access the qualities of both Heaven and Earth...no mission, however dangerous, will be a wrong path for you...you'll be walking a safe path, even in the midst of the most perilous mission...that's it!" explained Iruka-sensei.

"Then...what about that blank space? what goes there...?" asked Sakura looking at the wall scroll "The word that goes there is a description of what a Chunin should be. The single character that belongs in the blank space is the one from the interior of the scrolls. It's "Jin," meaning one person or all people. The challenge of seeing who survived these past five days was a part of the Exam designed to test the applicants' basic Chunin abilities. You all passed with flying colors. Chunin are the unit commander class...responsible for leading their teams. They can only do so by a combination of intelligence and strength. I can't emphasize it enough. Learn it...live it, Believe it from the bottom of your heart!! keep the Chunin directive foremost in your mind as you move on to the next Exam. That's it...that's the entire message!!" said Iruka-sensei.

"Yes, sir!!" said Naruto saluting, he looked to see that Iruka-sensei was smiling "...but...about the Third Exam...don't overdo things. Especially you, Naruto and Rokudo...I worry about you" said Iruka-sensei with a worried voice "The day I got the Konoha graduation headband...I stopped being a student!! no need to worry about me!! it's proof of my maturity...and I got it from you, Iruka-sensei!! my temper hasn't changed any, and maybe I'm impulsive and full of energy...but I'm not a kid!! I'm...a full-fledged shinobi! you got that?!" asked Naruto, Iruka-sensei smiles at him "...I see...my apologies, Naruto..." said Iruka-sensei.

Rokudo got up and walked in front of Iruka-sensei "You don't have to worry about me either Iruka-sensei" said Rokudo with a smirk, Iruka-sensei smiled at him.

"If only you knew, Rokudo, but someday you'll know the truth" said Iruka-sensei in his head.