Over

"So what about this one?! Shall we kick him until he's awake?!" asked Shikamaru "Oh! oh! can I?" Choji asked filled with excitement as Sakura started to treat Rokudo's wounds and wrap bandages around his right eye while Sasuke sat next to him, hugging his arm tightly, Rokudo smiles at him and kisses his forehead until Sakura was done.

××××××××××

"EVERYBODY, GET DOWN ! NOW!!" yelled Naruto as he ducks on the ground "No telling where he is!!" Naruto yells again "Naruto..." said Sakura as everyone looked at him, Rokudo looked at him with a sweat drop.

Rokudo was about to say something when Choji pokes Naruto's head with a stick "Don't have any impulse control at all do you?" asked Shikamaru while Choji kept poking Naruto's head with the stick "What!?" asked Naruto getting angry "Just watching y...

Rokudo was about to say something when Choji pokes Naruto's head with a stick "Don't have any impulse control at all do you?" asked Shikamaru while Choji kept poking Naruto's head with the stick "What!?" asked Naruto getting angry "Just watching you pisses me off!" said Shikamaru, Naruto looked around until he saw Sakura, Rokudo, Ino, and Sasuke "HEYYYY SAKURA!!" Naruto yells getting up from the floor "What now?!" asked Sakura.

Naruto ran to them and stopped right in front of Sakura "Sakura...your hair!!" said Naruto shocked looking at her hair "Oh! um...you mean this? I wanted to update my images!! a new look!" Sakura lied, Rokudo, Sasuke, and Ino looked at her "Long hair is fun, too...and I really liked having it...but let's be realistic. We're in the forest fighting enemies, moving fast...and this is so low-maintenance!!" said Sakura smiling at Naruto, Naruto then looked at Shikamaru "Who are all these guys...and why are they here?!" asked Naruto, Shikamaru sighed with boredom "Explanations are so tedious!" said Shikamaru "These guys saved our butts" said Sakura with a smile.

Tenten jumped in front of Ino as she held Rock Lee "Let me take him from here" said Tenten with a smile "LEE! ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!" she shakes Lee to wake him up while Ino looks at her with a sweat drop "Wha...?!" asked Rock Lee as he woke up "Huh? Tenten? when did you get here?" asked Rock Lee as he fell on his knees "We came to rescue you!" said Tenten, Rock Lee looked at Rokudo without saying anything "What were you thinking going off half-cocked like that, Alone?! look at you! you're a mess!" said Tenten "R-Rokudo needed me! saving him was my sacred duty...as a man!" said Rock Lee, Tenten looked at him without saying a word "You're an idiot, you know that, right?" asked Tenten getting a bit angry "Your words are so sharp, if I try to answer back, I'll cut myself!" said Rock Lee looking down with shame.

"Hey! I know you! the unibrow!!!" yelled Naruto pointing at Rock Lee "DON'T YOU TALK TO LEE LIKE THAT!!" yelled Sakura as she punches Naruto "Naruto is like the olympic champion of cluelessness!" said Shikamaru "He's one of life's natural born supporting players...a guy who couldn't even cut it as the star of his own life or of his own comic" said Choji looking at Naruto. Sakura looked at Rock Lee with a smile "Lee...thank you. Thanks to your help, I've made some kind of break-through. My skills have been taken to a whole new level" said Sakura as she smiles, Rock Lee shakes as he tries not to cry "...I am not worthy! it was Rokudo! it seems so natural...Rokudo would be the one with powers so incredible...that he could rout those same Otonin who beats me senseless" said Rock Lee, Rokudo's eyes widened by what he had said.

"Rokudo..." said Rock Lee getting his attention "The fighting youth of Konoha Village will grow and flower again! Before we meet again, I will have become a stronger man. I swear it!" said Rock Lee with a smile, Rokudo smiles back "Yeah!" said Rokudo as Sasuke glares at Rock Lee.