Nowhere to be found

"Ho ho...the crowd is astir!" said Lord Kazekage "Yes, it was as a rousing battle..." said Lord Hokage "No..." said Lord Kazekage, Lord Hokage looked at Lord Kazekage confused "...I believe their excitement is more in anticipation of the next right...for all of the curious shinobi Rulers and Lords...no other match is more highly anticipated!" said Lord Kazekage.

Lord Hokage didn't say anything "By the way...has he arrived yet...?" asked Lord Kazekage as he looks at Lord Hokage. A shinobi went to Lord Hokage and whispered in his ear "That's the thing...we still haven't had any news of Rokudo...considering Orochimaru's involvement...perhaps it would be better to announce a forfeit now...before the crowd becomes rowdy..." Lord Hokage closes his eyes as he nodded while Lord Kazekage looks at the both of them.

"What's going on?! Hurry up and start the next match!!" 

"How long are you gonna make us wait, huh?!"

"What is going on? is Rokudo not here yet?" asked Ino worried, Sakura looked down also worried for Rokudo "What could he be doing?! is he not coming at all?" asked Shikamaru ""The wise man does not court danger"...a prudent decision..." said Shino "...what are  you guys talking about...? of course he'll come...no doubt about it!" said Naruto.

"There's no other choice...as the rules dictate...Rokudo will be eliminated by forfeit!" said Lord Hokage.

"...what the heck are we gonna do?! without him, our plan is ruined..." said Kankuro panicking "This is starting to look bad..." said Temari.

Lord Kazekage sights "...Lord Hokage...I ask you to stay the declaration of Haruno Rokudo's forfeit just a bit longer" Lord Hokage looked at him shocked "Forgive me, but...no matter what their level of brilliance...shinobi who lack punctuality are not competent to become Chunin. Unless we can provide a clear-cut explanation to satisfy the Shinobi Rulers and Lords gathered here...I know of no reason why we should wait for him" said the Shinobi next to Lord Hokage "I see... but...there is sufficient reason..." said Lord Kazekage, the shinobi and Lord Hokage looked at him shocked.

"A majority of the Shinobi Rulers and Lords here, including myself...came here almost solely to observe that match. This boy is the son of the Akatsuki Leader Pain and Konan...and as leader of Land of Wind, I beseech you...to allow him to face Akumu Chi" said Lord Kazekage "...sir?" asked the shinobi as he looks at Lord Hokage "Very well...we'll postpone the match...to wait for Rokudo" said Lord Hokage "Lord Hokage! are you sure?" asked the shinobi "Inform the Proctor..." ordered Lord Hokage "...yes, sir" said the Shinobi as he went to the Proctor.

"Well, Lord Kazekage...you are really so insistent! I must say I'm surprised..." said Lord Hokage "Why is that...?" asked Lord Kazekage as he looks at Lord Hokage "If our aim is to show all these potential clients the quality of our villager's shinboi...there can be no better opponent than Haruno Rokudo. How could I pass up such a wonderful opportunity...?" asked Lord Kazekage.

"Everyone! one of the contenders for the match has not arrived yet. So...this match will be postponed...and we will proceed with the next scheduled match!" announced the Proctor.

"What the heck could Rokudo be up to...?" asked Asuma "All right! Rokudo won't be forced to forfeit!" said Ino excited but Sakura didn't seem excited as she was still worried about her brother "Hey! you mean my match has been moved up?!" asked Shikamaru "Well then...the next pairing is Gaara against Uchiha Sasuke. Please come down!"