Calling It Off

"Gaara, the plan..." said Baki-sensei as he looked at Gaara but his eyes widened when he saw Gaara kneeling down while holding his head in pain while he was shaking "Hey..." said Temari "What's wrong...?" asked Kankuro both looking down at Gaara.

"Idiot!! I can't believe he would try to undergo complete possession without waiting for the signal...!" said Baki-sensei "He's suffering a reaction. He can't do it anymore!!" yelled Temari worried for her little brother "Then what are we supposed to do?! you want use to go ahead without Gaara?!" asked Kankuro.

Baki didn't say anything as he looked at Gaara starting to panic on what to do "I'm calling it off!" said Baki, Temari and Kankuro looked at Baki-sensei shocked "You two take Gaara and withdraw for now!" ordered Baki-sensei "What about you, sensei?!" asked Temari "I'm going to help. Go!!" yelled Baki-sensei "Y-yes, sir!" said Temari as her and Kankuro grabbed Gaara and left the arena.

Koin watched as the Sand Siblings left the arena in shock "Is the host of this little party...Orochimaru?" asked the Proctor as Baki-sensei jumped off from the stadium and in front of the Proctor "Who knows...? let's just amp things up a bit, shall we...?" asked Baki-sensei with a smirk "Hey! what's going on?!" asked Koin as him and Akumu looked at the Proctor.

"Sorry, but the Chunin Exam is over. Koin, you go after Gaara and the others' right now! Akumu stay here with me!" ordered the Proctor, Koin nodded as he ran after the sand siblings while Akumu stayed with the Proctor. Sasuke watched him leave before he followed him.