Team 10 vs The Sound Ninja

"Ino...why...?" asked Sakura weakly as she looked at Ino "Did you think I was going to let you make the big sacrifice?" asked Ino with a smirk "More of these annoying little bugs from Konoha Village have crept in and started swarming!" said Dosu looking at them, Choji looked at him shaking "Wh-what are you guys thinking? Those creeps are too dangerous! They'll eat us alive!" yelled Choji as he pulled his scarf from Shikamaru "Nope! No way, sorry buddy, but that's the way it is! we're the men here! we can't run away when Ino's ready to risk her life fighting! not even if we die!!" yelled Shikamaru pulling on Choji's scarf.

"Sorry I dragged you boys into this!! but we are a team, all for one and one for all" said Ino still smirking "What's meant to happen will, I guess!" said Shikamaru as he also smirks "We'll let you off the hook if you want to run...fatty" said Zaku smirking, Choji stopped struggling from Shikamaru "What did that guy just say? I...could've sworn he called me..." said Choji not finishing his own sentences "You're welcome to run away, if you can find a hiding spot that's big enough...fatso!!" yelled Zaku loud enough for Choji to hear.

"I'M NOT FAT!! I'M JUST PLEASINGLY PLUMP!! pleasingly plump people UNITE!!! Does everyone understand?! Do you get me?! Konoha and The Sound Ninja are at war!!" yelled Choji with fire in his eyes "This is turning into a complete mess!" said Shikamaru as he let go of Choji's scarf "It certainly is" said Zaku. "Nii-san..." said Sakura as she looks at Rokudo to see smoke coming out of the mark on his neck as he groans in pain "Sakura, stay here and watch over your team" said Ino "Right!!" said Sakura smirking at Ino "This is it, Team 10 up and at 'em full speed ahead!" Ino yells "Yes, ma'am!!" Shikamaru and Choji speak at the same time.

"Ino-Shika-Cho Boar Deer Butterfly Formation!!" Choji yells as he runs to Zaku "It's on you, Choji!" Shikamaru yells as Choji did a few hand signs and he was now a huge ball, he then rolled to Zaku with full speed "What kind of freakin' art is that?!" Zaku yells as he puts his hands together smirking "Just a fat guy rolling himself around!" yells Zaku as the wind attacks Choji, but the wind doesn't do anything as Choji jumps up "Flying?! how is that possible?!" asked Zaku in shock.

Dosu was about to attack Choji, but he couldn't move his body, he looked down to his shadow attached to Shikamaru "What the...?!" yells Dosu as he puts his hands on his head in a goofy way "Wh-what are you doing at a time like this?! Dosu!" yells Kin.

"Ino! The woman is the only one left" said Shikamaru "You got it, Shikamaru! take care of my body while I'm gone!" said Ino with a smirk "Gotcha!" said Shikamaru as Ino did a few hand signs, her body falling to the ground until Shikamaru caught her "Man, that makes my head spin!" said Choji trying not to vomit.

"You're finished!" yelled Ino in Kin's body as she held a kunai "If either of you makes a move, your teammate Kin is as good as dead! both of you, leave your scrolls here, and go finish the exam without them! when I can no longer sense either of your chakras, I'll release Kin!" Dosu and Zaku look at her smirking leaving Ino confused.

"They're going to-!! no!!" Sakura yells as Zaku attack's Ino with wind making her cough blood, "No...!" Shikamaru yells as he looks at Ino's body to see blood coming out of her mouth "Wh-what unbelievable lowlifes to wound your own comrade!!" yells Ino "You underestimated us...bad mistake" said Zaku smirking "Our objective is not some stupid scroll nor have we any interest in passing you infantile exam" said Dosu, Sakura, Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino looks at Dosu shocked and confused.

"We're after Rokudo!" said Dosu as Shikamaru's shadow separates itself from Dosu's shadow "So your little trick can only work for five minutes at a time? and as for that art that girl is using, from the look of things, if we inflict any harm on her host, her real body suffers as well! we can kill her by killing Kin ourselves!" said Dosu "You're despicable!" yelled a voice, everyone looked up to see it was Neji and Tenten standing on a tree branch.

"You bucolic nonentities think you're all that just because your sonic powers were strong enough to whump these novices!" said Neji "What?!" asked Dosu as everyone looked at Neji "Again the vermin come crawling from the woodwork!" said Zaku "Looks like you blew it, huh?" asked Neji as he looked at Rock Lee's now unconscious body "Lee..." said Tenten with worry in her voice seeing him "The kid with the moe howard hairdo belongs to us, you hurt him, so now you have to answer to us!" yells Neji with his byakugan activated while giving a scary vibe.

Everyone was shocked a bit  "Stop while you still can or we'll give you everything we got!" Neji yells as Dosu chuckles "If you find us so despicable, why don't you stop posturing and start doing something about it?!" asked Dosu "Well, from the lo...

Everyone was shocked a bit "Stop while you still can or we'll give you everything we got!" Neji yells as Dosu chuckles "If you find us so despicable, why don't you stop posturing and start doing something about it?!" asked Dosu "Well, from the look of it we won't have to" said Neji closing his eyes, Sakura looked behind her to see Rokudo getting up "Nii-san..." said Sakura with a smile, but her smile soon disappears as she looks to see blackish purple chakra swarming around him.