Uzumaki Naruto

As Zabuza did a hand sign a water clone appeared in front of Team 7 and Tazuna, Rokudo looked at Zabuza with shock in his eyes "He made a water clone with just one hand instead of using two!" said Rokudo in his head as he jumps hearing his voice.

"Heh-heh-heh...little ninja wannabe, trying so hard to fit in, you even wear a Hitai-Ate headband, but a true ninja is one who has crossed and recrossed the barrier between the lands of the living dead, clothes don't make a shinobi, you need skills good enough to rate a listing in my bingo book of enemies before you deserve to be called Ninja, we don't call your kind "Ninja" we call them..." said the clone as he vanishes in the mist. Rokudo looked around for Zabuza but in one blink of an eye Zabuza kicked Naruto making his headband fall off and step on it "NARUTO!!" called Sakura and Rokudo "...Brats" said the real Zabuza finishing the clones sentence.

"Everyone, listen! Take Tazuna and go!!! It's a fight you can't win!!! If he wants to hold me in this water prison, he can't leave this place! if his water clone gets more than a certain distance away from his real body he loses control of it! So get out of here!" yelled Kakashi-sensei as Sasuke, Sakura, Tazuna, Rokudo, and Naruto were shaking.

Naruto's POV

"He's an elite ninja, a real elite ninja, I have to get away, I can't just lie here...there's no doubt of it!! I'll die if I don't! He'll kill me!" I yelled in my head panicking as I tried to get up but felt a sharp pain on my hand, I looked at my hand where Rokudo bandaged my hand until I remembered what I promised.

"I swear by the pain in my left hand...! I'll never run again, I'm not going to be the one who hangs back or freezes up"

"Hey, are you okay, you big chicken?"

"I am not going to let Sasuke outdo me!"

I looked behind me to the water clone standing on my headband.

"By the way...Iruka-sensei, I need a favor...uhhh...your headband, that leaf you're wearing...pretty please?!"

"My...this? no, not yet, no way, it's a badge of adulthood, you don't get one until you graduate! You can't always get what you want!"

"Naruto, come here, I've got a present for you"

"Congratulations...Naruto"

"Give it up, not one of the three of you will ever be a ninja! What you are is a trio of spoiled brats..."

"When you are on a mission, your lives will always be on the line"

"...Pass!"

"There's more to me than the trouble-making screw up the old man thinks I am!"

"My dream is to one day be a better shinobi than Lord Hokage! And when all the villagers will have to acknowledge my existence at last!"

"Gotta keep that in mind, I'm a ninja now, I swore I'd never freeze up or run away again...and I won't," I said in my head as I ran to attack the clone "Stop you fool!" yelled Kakashi-sensei, but I didn't listen to him "NARUTO!! What are you thinking?!" yelled Sakura, but I didn't listen to her either "NARUTO!! STOP!!" yelled Rokudo, but I didn't listen to him too "Hah! Imbecile" said the clone as he punched me back to my team.

"What were you thinking of tackling him by yourself! You think you're so cool, but junior ninja like us can't..." Sakura didn't finish as I got up with my headband in my hand "Hey...you...what's life like without eyebrows, freak?" I asked Zabuza as blood was dripping from my mouth, but I didn't care "Got a new listing for your bingo book right here!! A guy who is going to be the next Lord Hokage of Konohagakure Village" I said as I slowly put my headband on my forehead and tied it around my forehead.

"Uzumaki Naruto!"