Itachi and Kisame vs Kurenai, Asuma, and Akumu

The two Akatsuki's were proceeding through a boardwalk until they were stopped by Kurenai-sensei, Asuma-sensei, and Akumu standing in front them "It's been awhile...Asuma-san...Kurnai-san...Akumu-san" said the first one lifting his hat to show sharingan eyes.

"You're originally from this village aren't you...what did you come back for? you already know of us...so...you were a shinobi from this village?" Asuma-sensei questioned but their eyes widened "You...! You are!" said Akumu, who didn't finish her sentence as the man took off his hat.

"Hm...there is no doubt about it...Itachi Uchiha" said Asuma-sensei, smirking.

"So you're already acquainted with Itachi, huh

"So you're already acquainted with Itachi, huh...then...I also need to introduce myself" said the other man standing next to Itachi as he took his hat off too.

I also need to introduce myself" said the other man standing next to Itachi as he took his hat off too

"Kisame Hoshigaki. Now then, we all have been acquainted" said the man known as Kisame "I guess we were bound to meet in the future. Now I have the task to take you on!!" said Asuma-sensei smirking. "Itachi-san...your home village doesn't seem to like you very much no?" asked Kisame "I've also heard of him...Kisame Hoshigaki. Originally from the Hidden Fog shinobis...a Daimyo Killer. Wanted for suspicion of starting destructive activities against other tribes. The water tribe has been searching other tribes to find this slippery shinobi" explained Kurenai-sensei "You people are S-class criminals ranked on the Bingo Book '' said Akumu.

"Itachi...you are pretty brave to come back and to set foot on this village after causing that incident..." said Asuma-sensei "Asuma-san...Kurenai-san....Akumu-san...please do not interfere with my affairs...you will only get killed" Itachi warned "So how do you plan on doing these words that you say...and also...either something is wrong with the way you think or you are just too full of yourself. It turns out it would have been better for you not to come'' said Asuma-sensei "What is your purpose for being here?" asked Akumu. Kisame pulled out his sword from behind him, smirking "This person. She sure is annoying, no? does she want to die?" asked Kisame.

"Just do what I say. Just make sure they don't get back to the village. But don't do too much. Your work can be too excessive" ordered Itachi "It's been decided then" said Kisame with an evil smirk on his face now.

Kisame swings his sword at Kurenai-sensei, but before Asuma-sensei could do anything Akumu ran in front of Kurenai-sensei using her katana as a shield, protecting her Kurenai-sensei. Kurenai-sensei made a few hand signs for her Gen-jutsu as she disappears. Kisame swings his sword again making Akumu's katana ripping off the bandages around Kisame's sword cutting Akumu's arm "My dagger's "Samehada" is now off to..." he said before he roars as he was about to strike but Asuma-sensei pushes Akumu away before she got hit again "Slice you to bits!!" yelled Kisame. Asuma-sensei and Akumu glare at Kisame as Akumu held on to her arm to stop the bleeding from her arm. 

Kisame was about to strike the third time but was stopped "Kurenai...you're late" said Asuma-sensei smirking, Kisame looked down to see his feet sinking into the ground, Itachi looked to see tree branches around him with a tree keeping him still from behind. Kurenai-sensei came out of the tree with a kunai in her hand "This is the end" said Kurenai-sensei as she was about to stab him until her eyes widen when she saw Itachi free and herself being trapped in her own tree "Gen-jutsu at that level has no effect on me..." said Itachi.

Kurenai-sensei closes her eyes, biting her bottom lip hard enough to cause blood freeing herself but she quickly shields herself as Itachi kicks her to the water "Kurenai!!" yelled Asuma-sensei as he went to her "Not paying attention is the end for you" said Kisame as Akumu was about to follow Asuma-sensei. "As expected of Kurenai-sensei..." said Itachi as he was behind Kurenai-sensei.

"This is it. For you"