Kakashi-sensei Enters The Battle

Kisame swung his sword around but Akumu would easily dodge it before using her katana to cut Kisame's cheek. Kisame's eyes widened in anger as he made hand signs of water coming from the river and swarming around him but soon the water attacked Kisame but he easily jumped away shocked.

"Oh it's just you. You just got here huh" said Asuma-sensei as he was standing behind Kakashi-sensei "No...I got here just a bit ago...so I ask you...well! let's put an end to this..." said Kakashi-sensei "Kage Bunshin..." said Kurenai before huge water came out attacking Itachi but he didn't move "Kakashi Hatake..." said Itachi as both him and Kakashi-sensei glared at each other with their sharingan.

"Those eyes...they are...those of a true Sharingan Successor...this is the worst possible situation...nothing I can do about it now..."

"Now it's time to dance...now I have a reason to show my Jutsu. With the exception of Itachi-san, this one has the sharingan as well, he is very well known...Copy Ninja Kakashi" said Kisame smirking "This is surprising, these were the two suspicious people down at the tea shop. I didn't think that it would be Uchiha Itachi and...the mysterious ninja, Hoshigaki Kisame...am I right?" asked Kakashi-sensei as Akumu jumped next to him "Well, well you know my name, I'm honored" said Kisame.

"...I see, now the mist's "seven way shinobi katana jutsu" is in this guy's large katan, the Samehada...is it not?" asked Kakashi-sensei "Ku ku...you are asking for death, aren't you weakling Got anything to say before we fight?" asked Kisame "Yeah..." said Kakashi-sensei shocking Kisame "Ku ku...there's some slicing to do in this direction..." said Kisame. "Move...Kisame..." said Itachi getting everybody's attention "If you fight with only one person...this matter could quickly be resolved, but...you're about to fight many shinobi's and that would take too long, more will come..." explained Itachi "However...?" Kisame asked, confused.

"Remember why we are here in the first place...getting injured is not the reason why we came here!" said Itachi as he turned into clouds and appeared next to Itachi "Why did you come here?" asked Akumu before Itachi looked at Akumu "We've come looking for something..." Itachi answered, glaring at her.

"Looking for something? Or looking for someone?" asked Akumu, her blood boiling with anger.