Iruka-sensei?!!

Rokudo, Sakura, and Naruto opened their scrolls at the same time but they were soon confused. In the scrolls, it said "Human" and "Mankind" "Hunh...? what is this?!" asked a confused Naruto "'Human'...? 'Mankind'...?" asked Sakura confused, Rokudo's and Sasuke's eyes widen "Naruto! Sakura! Rokudo! drop the scrolls!! now!" yelled Sasuke. Sakura, Naruto, and Rokudo through the scrolls on the ground.

Smoke soon appeared around the scrolls and a figure appeared "Y-you're...?!" asked Sasuke but he couldn't finish his sentence "Hey, kids...! it's been a while, eh?" asked Iruka-sensei with a smirk, Rokudo, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke looked at him confused "I don't understand!!" yelled Sakura "You four look like you've really been through the wringer" said Iruka-sensei "Iruka-sensei...what are you doing, popping up out of a summoning spell?!" asked a shocked and confused Naruto.

"The jutsu was designed so that we Chunin could greet the applicants at the end of the Second Exam, it was just good luck that I got to be the messenger for the four of you," said Iruka-sensei "Messenger...?!" the four of them said at once "Yeah...you barely made it!" said Iruka-sensei as he looked at his watch with a smile "Congratulations...you've all passed the Second Exam. This calls for a celebration! I wish I could take you out for ramen at Ichiraku" said Iruka-sensei "YESSS!!!" yelled Naruto excitedly as he hugs Iruka-sensei.

"H-hey! Naruto! let me finish..." said Iruka-sensei "Yes! yes! yes! YES!! I'M SO HAPPY!!" yelled Naruto with excitement, Sakura sighs in relief as she falls on her knees "He keeps going...and going..." said Sasuke "You haven't slowed down a bit...eh, Naruto?" asked Iruka-sensei "Yeah" said Rokudo with a smirk, Sakura looked at them confused.