Alive??!!

After a while they soon make it to Tazuna's house which wasn't that far, Rokudo lays Kakashi-sensei in a bed where Tazuna's daughter, Tsunami, prepared for him "Are you all right, sensei?" asked Tsunami as everyone was sitting around him "No, but I will be in about a week" said Kakashi-sensei "The sharingan eye is an incredible power but doesn't the strain it puts on your body makes you wonder it's worth it?!" asked Sakura "This time you took down your strongest for yet so we can probably relax for a while" said Tazuna "But what about that masked kid?" asked Rokudo.

"That mask is worn by the most elite and secret ninja from The Village Hidden In The Mist, the Shinobi Hunters all wear them, their unit is code-named the "Undertaker Squad'', because they dispose of corpses so thoroughly, it's as though they never existed, even after death a shinobi's corpse may yield up its secrets, exposing the secrets of the skills it had mastered, as well as retaining the aura of the chakras it was steeped in the ninja's native lands, even the ingredients of any drugs or potions that body consumed become an open book. In the same way, when I die, if an enemy were to take possession of my remains, the corpse would reveal all of the anatomical idiosyncrasies unique to possessors of the sharingan eye, in the worst case, the enemy might gain enough information to be able to duplicate and master that power. Ninja corpses tell too many tales, basically shinobi hunters specialize in tracking down and eliminating rouge ninja and obliterating their remains in order to protect the secrets of their home village from the rest of the world, silently and without a trace, that's how ninja leave the world..." explained Kakashi-sensei "So Zabuza's corpse will be dismembered and destroyed? That's so creepy!!!" said Sakura as she was thinking about it.

xxxxxxxxxx

It was silent as Kakashi-sensei was resting, Rokudo looked outside thinking about Zabuza and the masked boy until he heard Sakura and Naruto scream breaking his train of thoughts, he quickly turns to see Kakashi-sensei wide awake as Naruto fell to the ground landing on his butt "Oh, Kakashi-sensei, are you awake?" asked Tsunami walking in the room as Kakashi-sensei sat on his bed putting his hand on his face "What's wrong Kakashi-sensei?" asked Rokudo.

"Of course, the shinobi hunters who manage corpse disposals are supposed to destroy the bodies of those they kill at once, right on the spot" said Kakashi-sensei "So what?" asked Sakura confused "Don't you get it? How did the kid in the mask dispose of Zabuza's corpse?" asked Kakashi-sensei "How should I know? He took the body with him" answered Sakura "He did" said Rokudo as he starts to think trying to put the all the pieces together "Even though all he needed to take home as proof he'd made the kill was the head and...there is a mystery surrounding the weapons that hunter used to dispatch his prey" said Kakashi-sensei, Rokduo thought for a while until he looked at Kakashi-sensei with a shocked and horrified look.

there is a mystery surrounding the weapons that hunter used to dispatch his prey" said Kakashi-sensei, Rokduo thought for a while until he looked at Kakashi-sensei with a shocked and horrified look

"N-no...T-that can't b-be" Rokudo stutters as Kakashi-sensei looks at him "What the hell nonsense are you all mumbling about?" asked Tazuna, still not getting the point.