Chapter 42 - Lost Revenge

As Alicia drove back to the office,she had worked herself up into a temper again.She had specially asked that Aunty Su should be left to her to take care of!!All her arrangements were gone to waste!

Alicia reached the office building just when the lunch hour had started.The usually hustling and bustling reception was empty save for a few security guards and a receptionist.She stalked towards the elevators and forcefully pressed the button to take her up.She was going to confront Ryu Long about this!He had the cheek not to just ignore her request but he did not even bother to let her know about his machinations!!

The elevator doors opened soon and lost in her thoughts,Alicia did not notice the other occupant in the lift.The other person in the lift was a classic beauty.Where Alicia was of average height and possessed a curvy figure this woman was tall and slim like a model.But currently marring her beauty was her irritation and jealousy towards Alicia.This woman was Alicia's colleague in the law department.Her name was Ms Ping Wan amd her personality was the complete antithesis of her name which meant quiet and gentle.Ping Wan had just now received news that she would be replacing Alicia as the new assistant of Neil Long and she would not miss this chance to gloat.

Seeing Alicia distracted,Ping Wan slyly commented,"The ring you are wearing is too small to compensate for the position you are giving up,Assistant Lu.After all the a.s.s kissing you must have done to reach your position and in the end giving it up...Now see I am going to replace you..as an assistant and as Neil's friend soon.."

Alicia who was already in a foul mood had just found an outlet for her rage and a new plan was forming in her head to teach Ryu Long a lesson.

Alicia's new status as Ryu Long's assistant was scheduled to be announced after lunch today.She mentally rubbed her hands in glee and turned to the gloating woman beside her and said with a smirk,"Ping Wan,it's a good thing you are going to be learning from me soon.I think you will make a good assistant though being Neil's friend is a bit doubtful."

The lift doors opened at the 1st floor and Alicia put her hands through Ping Wan's elbow and pulled her out of the lift as if they were best friends.On reaching the entrance of the dining room she looked around and seeing her target whispered in her companion's ear,"To reach my position,you think I've been kissing a.s.s...no wonder you are only becoming an assistant now..after so many years..observe..I'll start teaching you now...!"

After saying this,Alicia marched towards the corner table where Ryu Long was sitting with his back to the door.That man!He was enjoying his lunch after ruining hers!!

Neil,who was sitting with Ryu saw Alicia enter.He had been about to call out a greeting but seeing her expression he changed his mind.Her narrowed eyes were fixed on his brother's back.Woah...hisbpoor brother..not even a week together and he was already on her hit list...time to sit back and watch a good show...

Ryu had been eating his lunch and was thinking of Alicia.He had subconsciously put dessert on his plate and now that she was still not here he was going to have to eat it on his own..He looked up to ask Neil if he would like some when he saw

a curious expression flit across his face.He was about to enquire when he felt a shadow fall on him.Who had the guts to approach and stand in front of him like this?His eyes hardened and he turned around to look and received a surprise.The woman who had not left his thoughts for a minute was now standing next to him.

Not registering her expression over his sudden thumping heart,he opened his mouth and tried to say,"As...."His words were blocked by a soft mouth blocking his.The kiss was agressive and she forcefully bit his lip hard enough to leave a cut...Her hand was tangled in his hair and the other hand was on the table.

Ryu was shocked by her sudden aggression and almost lost himself to this side of his woman.But he was brought back to his senses by the next bite on his tongue.S***, that stung!!What was with her!!He was about to take control when she pulled back as suddenly as she attacked and whispered,"You b******!!That Aunty Su was mine!!Ru is my son too and I had a right to get my revenge for him!This was your punishment."

Faralvut jaov jvfo lvu vft om lfw,lvu lozfaevourut,frt jficut gfhc omjfztl ovu tmmz jvuzu ovu movuz azzaofoare nuzlmr jfl lofrtare lifhc bfjut.

Ignoring the stunned crowd in the hall she proceeded towards her offices.She had work to do!

A certain CEO was left sitting at his table wondering how was that a punishment?

A few minutes everybody had received an official memo stating that Assistant Lu would be soon be joining the C.E.O's team.

Ping Wan:"..."

All gossipy secretaries:"...."