Chapter 76 - Hospitalized

As soon as the paramedics arrived at the emergency gates of the First General Hospital,Alicia was immediately wheeled into the Operation Theater.The paramedics had already informed the hospital about the severity of the situation.Also,nobody could fail to recognize Ryu Long and the moment his name was mentioned,the upper management had called in their best surgeons to treat the mysterious woman who was being accompanied by Ryu Long.

Outside the operation theater:

Ryu Long was pacing continuously and cursing himself.If only,he had been more vigilant,then this would not have happened.He had felt his heart stop in that moment when he saw Leona running towards Al with her hand raised.In a split second,Alicia had defended herself and also been hurt.

Even now his heart was beating erratically as that horrendous scene played in his mind.In that moment his heart had stated one fact clearly,he had started to care for that silly impulsive woman.She could very easily become the love of his life.There were many women who had tried to win him.They tried to seduce him,charm him and what not but only this woman had moved him.

Neil also was in a similar situation.He too was drowning in the sea of what if's.What if he had kept a better eye on her?What if he had ran towards the back first instead of the front...

At this moment,another ambulance entered and a screaming sound could be heard.Hearing the sound,Ryu immediately went towards the entrance to see Leona Knight being brought in on a stretcher.Accompanying her were 2 police officers in uniform.They had already received the initial report and also knew that this woman was a dangerous person.Seeing the medical personnel rush towards her made Ryu irrationally angry.He turned on his heel and went towards the VIP waiting room.In that room,the Chairman of the hospital was waiting anxiously.He had been surprised when he received the news of Ryu Long's arrival with a patient.He had sent in his best team of doctors and nurses but still he was worried.He had seen the wound and being a doctor himself understood the severity.Rich people were fickle about their looks.And the wound was bound to leave a scar.He had wanted to reassure him about the availability of cosmetic surgery but the man had completely ignored him and left to pace outside the Operation Theater.He was the one left sitting in the waiting room.

The door to the quiet room suddenly opened with a bang making Chairman Hong jump in fright.Had something bad happened?Why was this man angry now?The operation can't be over so soon,it would take a few hours so...

Ryu strode towards the chairman who had stood up and said,"Chairman Hong?A woman was just wheeled into the hospital with a knife wound on her face.I think they are currently preparing the OT Next to my wife's to treat her."

"Oh...I will go check Sir.Please don't worry..We will ensure that she gets the best treatment and we'll try our best to not leave any scars...but no need to worry if there are any scars later there is an option of plastic surgery..."With his piece said Chairman Hong moved to send another of his best team into surgery but before he could move more than 2 steps a cold voice interrupted,"No scars?Chairman Hong...On that woman the scar should remain.If you wish to continue being the chairman then plastic surgery should also not be an option to cover the scarring.You understand now?"

Shocked,Chairman stuttered a ,"Yes sir" and hurried out of the room to stop his best team of doctors.