Chapter 193 - The Hunter In Black

Qi Cheng watched as Alicia moved towards another table.He wondered where she was going and wanted to call out to her.But he knew that doing that would attract Janet's attention so he rushed to the table to wait for her return.Only as he neared the table did he see that the bottle that they were using to play was pointing to the place where Alicia was sitting at.And the end towards Janet.Dam* it!She had chosen a dare and that too one propesed by his insane cousin.Trying to sound unconcerned,he asked what the dare was about.Ted who was sitting next to him exclaimed a bit gleefully,"Alicia had to go sit on that man's ŀȧp for the next five minutes.Qi Cheng's headwhipped towards the table where Ted had indicated and he saw that Alicia had just reached the man.He turned to glare at the woman on his other side and rushed to rescue her.But Alicia had already perched herself on the man's thɨġh.

Alicia sat on the man's hard thɨġh as gingerly as a drunk woman could.She could feel the hard muscles beneath her a** and she almost shivered in fright.She decided to plead her case before this man misjudged her intentions.As she was about to open her mouth,the man brought a large hand aroung her neck and pulled her aggressively into a kiss.

The sudden ȧssault caught Alicia by surpries and she tried topull back only to realize that her head was caught in his hand while the other hand was holding her wrists blocking her from moving.All the boys at the table wolf whistled and ġrȯȧnėd almost wishing that Janet had dared Alicia to sit on their ŀȧps.Really,what was the point in getting a girl drunk and then giving her to someone else to take advantage of your hard work.Qi Cheng had already shot towards the table to save the girl.He was going to ruin Janet if Alicia was hurt even an inch because of this.

Qi Cheng was already planning to pound the man into a pulp when he saw the way he was forcing his kiss on Alicia.But before he could reach the table,his way was blocked by five bulky men who had suddenly appeared out of nowhere.They were guards who were placed on this floor to stop and divert such fights but the fact that they dared to stop him,enraged him and he growled,"Do you know who I am?How dare you stop me?"

The bouncer knew who the man in front of him was but he also knew that the man currently behind him was much more powerful.In a soft voice but stern voice,he said,"Young Master Qi.We are sorry but we have to follow orders.The management here had asked us to intervene."

Qi Cheng had never felt so helpless in his life.Once the hangers-on sitting at the table realized that they had committed a mistake and sent Alicia into the wolf's den they immediately sought to escape.Only Janet was sill sitting at the table gloating over her victory.Going to her,Qi Cheng pulled Janet by the hair and said,"If even a hair on her head is harmed,you will not live to see the day.Call off your goons and release her."

Janet just smiled and said,"But brother,it is not me who brought her here.So how can you blame me with whatever happens next.And my goons?As far as I know,that man is one of the most powerful men in this country.Your friend caught his fancy when she entered the club here and when he saw me spike her drink,he made the punishment sweeter by offering to take her for the night.And I just happened to agree.As far as the world knows,all we did was play a game of Truth Or Dare and Alicia went to him willingly.

Seeing that Qi Cheng had backed off,the bouncers moved away and Qi Cheng who was currently trying to make calls for help got the fright of his life.The man in black was not sitting there anymore and neither was Alicia.He looked around at the other exit to see him carrying Alicia in a fireman's lift while she pounded his back.He forgot to call for help from his contacts and directly called the police.Forget the scandals,a girl's safety was more important.

Alicia who had just been abducted in front of everyone and was noy being carries upside down pounded on the man's back to let her get off.But it was like throwing cotton balls at a wall to break it.

The man proceeded towards the private elevator and using a key card in his hand opened the doors.The private elevator then closed and moved towards the top floor.As soon as the lift started moving,the man put Alicia down and pushed her against the wall immediately attacking her mouth with his.

Catching a hold of her wrists he brought them up and held them there while hepressed his hɨps into the cradle of her thɨġhs.

Alicia thanked the fates that she was not really drunk and had only been acting..If she had been drunk,she would never have been able to fight such an ȧssault.She pushed the man away with all her might and the man who had dropped his guard stumbled back and fell against the wall on the other side.His eyes were glazed with passion and the need to possess.Before Alicia could do anything more,he again caged her but before he could do anything,the elevator had stopped and the doors opened into a silent and dimly lit corridor.Alicia ran from under his hands and the man followed.He smirked as he knew that she could not escape.As Alicia ran,the sensor lights turned on one by one as if lighting up a path for her.Sensing escape,Alicia simply ran towards but soon the corridoor ended with only one door.She looked behind and realized that her only escape route was the elevator but this man stood between that.She was breathing heavily as she leaned back against the door and stared at him..The man just smiled and said,"I thought the little beauty was trying to escape.Why did you stop?"

Alicia who was leaning back against the door,just stared at him and then in a sudden change of mood and attitude smiled and said,"Why would I want to escape my hubby?"