Chapter 182 - Learn To Laugh

Ryu and Ru went to the living room looking for Alicia who had not come to the room to change her clothes.After looking around the father son could not find her and were at a loss.Just then,They heard the sound of honking outside and Ryu looked out of the window.Sitting in the driver's seat,Alicia was honking and waving at them.Shaking his head,Ryu picked up Ru and they went outside.Placing Ru in the car seat at the back,Ryu moved around to sit in the passenger seat.

Once Ryu had settled in,Alicia geared up the vehicle and pulled out of the driveway at high speed.Alicia had connected her phone to the car speakers and a song with the words,"You can't stop me loving myself" was playing.But Ryu did not understand any other word since both Ru and Al were also singing at the top of their voices and both out of tune.Everytime Alicia moved her hands off the stearing wheel to do some step,Ryu felt his breath hitch.He was pretty sure,his hair would have greyed by the time they reached their destination.He was not going to let her drive on the way back.That was for sure!

The car finally stopped after a one hour drive.Ryu alighted from the car curious to know Alicia's choice destination and recieved another shock...They were at an amusement park!He tried to thinl back to when he had last come to such a place but came up with a blank.Alicia helped Ru out of his car seat and both of them hopped over to stand next to Ryu.That was also when Ryu had a clear look at Alicia's outfit.Her outfit matched his perfectly with a small difference..Her T'shirts arrow was pointing to the right (currently at him) and said,"This belongs to me."This is probably what people meant when they said they were objectified.

But Ryu's torture was yet to continue.Alicia and Ru ran towards the tickets stand while Ryu followed reluctantly.He almost wished he was a kid and could throw a tantrum to leave this place.Once at the ticket counter,Alicia bought three tickets and three hairbands and they returned to Ryu.

Ru and Alicia then donned the hairband with the mouse ears and looked expectantly at Ryu.Staring into their excited faces and twinkling eyes,Ryu could only bear the torture and wore the mouse eared hairband.Happily,Ru held his mother's hand in his and his father's hand in the other and walked inside.The first ride was a toy train only for kids so Ru climbed the train to take a round of the park.Ru was ecstatic and waved his parents as he went with other children.Ru,who had only done a short wave while Alicia was still waving with both hands(Practically dancing) and looked at his wife.Feeling his stare,Alivcia also turned to him.As always,his face held a blank expression and this time Alicia was determined to make him laugh naturally.Seeing her look at him oddly,Ryu raised his eyebrow at her in a questioning manner.

Alicia continued to stare at him and then suddenly without warning,her hands reached up and boththe index fingers were pointed at his mouth.Placing each finger on the side of his lips,Alicia pulled them upwards to make a smile.Immediately pulling his face out of her reach and leaning back,Ryu frowned and asked,"What are you doing Al?"

Narrowing her eyes Alicia said,"Can you not smile a bit!You will scare away all the children!"

"Are you threatening me to make me smile?"Ryu asked with a smirk.

Alicia pointed to that slightly raised lips and said,"See!Your facial muscles move just fine!You just need to practice smiling.I will help you.Copy me and twitch your mouth a bit on the both corners."

To appease his wife,Ryu followed her instructions but all that resulted in was a frown and an exclaimed,"That looks like you are in pain or constipated or something!No let us try again.This time show a bit of your teeth.Ok?

Almost giving in to the urge to roll his eyes,Ryu again followed Alicia's instructions.This resulted in Alicia pulling back,"That was scary.There was no need to bȧrė your teeth so much!You look like a hungry lion."

Taking a deep breath,Alicia said,"Umm..let us try again."She made to do a parody of a smile but this time Ryu put a finger on her lips and said,"There is no need.I know perfectly well what will make me smile the way you want me to!I will do that but the question is what will I get in return?"

The quintissential businessman!Alicia thought for a moment and said,"Whatever you want!"Anyways there was really nothing that she could refuse him.

Sensing his impeding victory,Ryu pulled the smiling Alicia into his arms and directly stole her smile with a kiss.After a minute of the intense kiss,Ryu's face had a grin as big as a lion's while Alicia was blushing shyly!

Winding his fingers through hers,Ryu brought them to his lips and said,"I thought we were going to go shopping!so what was this about?"

Alicia looked at her hubby and sain with a wink,"That was to scare you!But after some deep thought,I decided that Amusement park would bother you more so here we are!"