Chapter 73 - Escaped

This man who had the sense of a peanut to try and taunt Ryu Long was named Ye Ming.He was a brash and young second generation heir.To him,just because his father was a shareholder,he was invincible.Every meeting that required Ryu Long's presence eventually had Ye Ming attending as well.Ye Ming's father was the 2nd largest shareholder at Lance Inc.

Ignoring the oppressive air,Ye Ming continued,"I mean CEO Long,we all understand that you are a man with needs but to bring this type of thing to the office,tsk tsk."

The other directors shrunk in their seats as the man continued. The air around Ryu Long had turned icy.Soon a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth.This smile was even more scarier than his silence.

Ryu had long been used to ignoring the childish antics of Ye Ming.But this time, the man had crossed his limits. Ryu silkily replied,"Ye Ming,you give me too much credit.I have brains so I don't need to follow my other head... unlike you.You are gifted truly."

"Now, if nobody has any other relevant point to add,I have no time to waste.Let us inform the assistants of the results."With this he opened his laptop and swiftly typed out something.At the same moment Ryu gestured Assistant Yang and whispered something in his ear.With a slight nod,Assistant Yang left the conference room.

The two presenters were then summoned into the room. Ryu,then addressed them and said,"The two of you each have 24 hours.You will submit all the flaws in your presentations and possible solutions to all problems.If you are unable to do so,please send your resignation letters.We will be proceeding with the plans presented by manager from the planning department.Good luck gentlemen."

With this, Ryu got up from his chair and moved out of the conference room.He was soon joined by Assistant Yang who then came to him saying,"You've been too lenient with Ye Ming.His aggression is increasing everyday.Why did you let him walk off today?He totally crossed the line"

"Assistant Yang,to fight a foolish person you have to stoop to their level.There is no need to pay any heed to such barking dogs."

However at that moment they heard an aggrieved shout.In the next minute,Ye Ming stormed out of the conference room.His pants had a wet patch in the front as if he had soiled himself.

Stopping at where Ryu was standing with an amused look,he glared at Ryu threateningly and moved.Following him was Alicia who was apologizing profusely but did not look the least bit apologetic.

"Assistant Lu,follow me to my office."

Assistant Yang and Alicia followed Ryu to the office.Assistant Yang then moved to his own office which was next to Ryu's.

In Ryu's office:

"Aren't you too petty?Dropping water on his pants..."

Alicia who was pouting answered,"I did not drop water...It was coffee..only thing regretful was that it was not hot.And I am not sorry..."

Ryu had resolved to treat her professionally in the office.But seeing her pouting and sulking he was almost tempted to break his resolve which seemingly wasn't going to last a day.Deciding to not reprimand her this time,he said,"There was no need to be so impulsive.Remember,every action has an equal and opposite reaction.You need not worry about Ye Ming."

"But why did you not say anything to him and let him go scotfree?"

At her question,Ryu smiled slyly and said,"Missus...do you really think I am that petty?"

At Ryu's piercing stare and question,Alicia hastily shook her head and refused to answer.But inwardly she was cursing him for not avenging her honor...

"Then,sir,may I leave?"

"Wait a moment."

Waov ovfo vu ljasuiut val hvfaz frt nzullut f gpoomr mr ovu zuqmou mr val tulcA gae TV lhzuur ovur tulhurtut mr ovu mnnmlaou jfii.Waov frmovuz nzull md ovu gpoomr ovu lhzuur opzrut mr...

On the other hand,Ye Ming had become a laughing stock. As he walked towards the parking,the employees were discreetly pointing at his crotch and whispering behind their hands.However,before he could climb into his car,he was apprehended by two security men behind whom were two men in police uniforms.

As they stopped in front of Ye Ming,they took out a notice and handed it to him saying "Mr Ye,we have received a complaint against you regarding s.e.x.u.a.l abuse and harassment of your junior employee.We request you to come with us and co operate completely"

Ye Ming got angry at this and threatened the officers,"Do you know who I am?You want me to go with you in your smelly car.Forget it.My lawyer will call you.Go now."

At this,an officer moved forward and said,"Sorry Sir,you can call your lawyer from the station.But for now you must co operate or we will have to handcuff you.The choice is yours"

"How dare you!!I will have you all suspended!!"

The officers by now had run out of patience.They quickly grabbed him and escorted Ye Ming towards the waiting car.

At this moment, a security guard came forward and said,"Sir we have been asked to pass on a message to you,it says'you need to learn to use the right head.'"