Chapter 190 - Friends For Life 2

Onita pulled Alicia into her room and closed the door behind her.Then,she unwound their arms and fell on the bed."Thank you Al for agreeing to go with me!I am so tired!!But we must get ready and rush soon!We only have an hour before we have to reach."

Alicia looked at Onita and said in a stern voice,"And we will be leaving early to come back.You better know that missy!If you are not ready to leave within an hour of reaching then you better be prepared to be alone!Now tell me where are the clothes that your stylist has brought for me?The earlier we go,the earlier we can come back."

Onita shook her head at the beauty infront of her and then pointed towards the dressing room where she had asked the stylist to put the clothes.Alicia went inside to take a look.On a movable cart,hung clothes similar to her body type but extremely different than her fashion sense.Alicia looked at the glittery and over the top clothes and shuddered...If she wore those,she was going to look like a tart.Angrily,she went out and said to Onita,"You need to fire your stylist.She has horrible fashion sense!"

Confused at her words,Onita went to check on the clothes.Her stylist was usually reliable so what could she have brought that angered Alicia so.Once inside,Onita had the urge to laugh out loud.She had told the stylist they needed clothes for going clubbing and these were those but more long the lines of who****...Once the urge to laugh had passed,she felt bad for Alicia and went outside to apologize to her.Feeling guilty,Onita said,"I am sorry!I have hardly ever gone clubbing so did not know that she would have such bad taste...Uhh I'll call and cancel.."But as Onita turned to cancel,she realized that she did not have any way to contact Qi Cheng.Alicia had already thought of this when Onita turned around and said in a small voice,"We can always leave him waiting."

Alicia just shook her head and said,"Get dressed." and walked into the dressing room.Once inside the room,Alicia took off the dark blue jeans she was wearing.Picking up a pair of scissors she had spotted on the dresser earlier,Alicia cut off the legs of her jeans and converted it into a shorts.She then went to the dressing rack and fished out a little less glittery top and put it on.The top was an off shoulder crop top whicj exposed too much flesh for Alicia's comfort.Untying her hair from the knot,Alicia let her long hair fall loosely around her face,down her back.Her hair covered her back,where the top only consisted of a few strings to hold it together.Alicia opened her purse and re applied her light lipstick and went out.Onita had dresses in a skimpy black skirt and plain black top thta ended where the skirt began.The style was simple but highlighted her body perfectly.Onita had also applied heavy make up around her eyes and a bright red lipstick.Alicia looked at her and shook her head.Onita was shaking her head as well.

"You need make up."

"You need to remove some make up."

Both Onita and Alicia said at the same time.Alicia shook her head and said,"This is the maximum I am going to doll up.but you on the other hand need to tone down!"With that Alicia moved to the dressing table to get some cotton swabs for Onita to tone downher make up but she shook her head,"This is war paint!What is that Qi Cheng is upto no good?I need a layer of armour!"

Alicia and Onita left the house with twenty minutes to spare.Onita insisted that they take her car but Alicia adamantly refused.The reason was her past.With many incidences of her being abandoned by Alan at unsafe places,Alicia trusted no one but her hubby.Though she treated Onita as her friend,Alicia trusted only one person in the world with her safety.

So in the driveway,Alicia went to her car and Onita went to hers.In thecar,Alicia took out her phone and was about to check it when Onita honked to get her moving.Keeping the phone on the passenger seat,Alicia drove towards the club.At the club's parking lot,Alicia picked up her phone,collected her hair and brought them to the front and clicked a selca,posing in a way to show the skimpy top and sent it to Ryu with the caption,"how do I look hubby?"It ended with a wink and kiss emoticon.Alongwith the picture,she also marked her location and sent it to him.

(Just because she was the female lead did not mean that she had to be dumb)

Orhu ovu hfz jfl nfzcut ar ovu VIP nfzcare imo,Aiahaf frt Oraof qftu ovuaz jfw omjfztl ovu hzmjtut urozfrhu.

The two bouncers looked at them and asked them to get in line.But Onita knew what she had to do.She went to one of the bouncers and said softly,"We are young Master Qi's guests.."

Their gazes changed immediately and after confirming the validity of their statements,let them in immediately.