Chapter 149 - Channel The Boss

Alicia entered the premises of the Lance Inc subsidiary with a nervous heart.She had been Neil's ȧssistant for three years and had only wanted to learnmore by becoming Ryu's ȧssistant.But sadly,he had made her the boss instead of an ȧssistant!She wouldn't know what to do and was bound to make a fool of herself.Just then a light bulb went off in her head..Boss!If she was going to be the boss then she needed to channelize his aura.Thinking of the arrogance oozing out of Ryu Long ,she straightened her spine and went ahead to gain the understanding of how to become a typhoon.
Once inside the bilding a young man named Edward was waiting for her.And her aura seemed to work because he looked extremely nervous and on the verge of trembling.As she met the various employees,she was tempted to smile and interact with them t then she thought of her hubby's always blank expession and his extreme reticence to talking,she decided to take the same approach!So with a polite nod to eveyone she continued to meet the employees and then she started studying the files that wee presented to her by her ȧssistant Edward.Everytime she was stuk on something,she would make a note to ask her hubby about it.But the poor Edward who was watching this felt his heart palpitating as his new Boss was writing a different language and did not know if those were instructions for him!

Meanwhile,Ryu Long had finished his discussion and the two other men left the table.But instead of going by the front door they used the back door to leave the place.James was a famous player and his face was easily recognizable.So donning a face mask that covered the lower half of his face and a sup cap,James made his way to his car.The younger man quietly followed.Reaching the car,James turned around and asked,"Yo want me to drop you somewhere?"
The boy looked at him wordlessly and pointed to a motorcycle beside it,"My ride."

James went and checked the latest model motobike and with a thumbs up,got into his car and drove off.Getting on the motobike,the younger boy revved the engine and zoomed out as well

On the othe side of the world,Wang Wei was in the middle of a video conference with the CEO of Ysatva Investments.He had been asked many questions and were now in the middle of almost finalizing the deal."Mr Holding,you must rest ȧssured that my proposal is fool proof.I have shown you the proof of the shares that I am holding.Once the money is transferred and the contract signed,my person will introduce you to the board of directore at Lance Inc.Most of them are on our side except the family members of Ryu Long.But once your might is merged with mine,they will not be able to do anything.The only reason I am not offering to sell the entire 50 percent of the shares is because I do not wish anyonye to doubt your integrity.My ȧssistant has already sent the proposal to you,so should we meet up in person to finalize the deal?"

The man who had been listening intently on the screen,finally opened his mouth.Though he was known to be friendly,his accented voice was tough and cutting,"Mr Wang,I am well aware of your proposal.And you are mistaken if you think I would be worried about being labelled a wrong do-er.You are the ones who plan on misusing Ryu Long's Power of Attorney.I am just an innocent investor!The only people at fault here will be Ryu Long for trusting the wrong person and you for taking advantage of that.I have read your proposed terms and conditions and am willing to accept those but I have a condition!I want all or nothing.Let me know when you have decided.Goodbye."

Ao ovu mddahu md Ylofsf arsuloqurol:

The personal ȧssistant who had just witnessed the entire conversation,was brimming with questions.Unable to contain her curiosity,she finally questioned her superior,"Sir,we have bene trying to get a foothold in that market for some time now and our biggest competitor is being handed to us on a platter,why are we not grabbing that chance?Holding looked at his secretary and asked,"Annie,we are talking about Ryu Long not some average businessman.It is all a part of his plan.Do you think a shrewd businessman would just hand over his shares and go on a hiatus?Something is fishy there.We do not need muck around us!."
On the other hand the same proposal was recieved by the CEO of Jade Grop Of Companies alongwith an invitation for a video meeting.Accepting the invite,she listened to the proposal and immediately agreed to the offer made by Wang Wei.But she had also offered the same condition only with an incentive of doubling the asking price.!