Chapter 121 - Laughing All The Way

Ryu Long kissed his bride with abandon and passion.He explored her mouth with his tongue and when that wasn't enough,his hands started exploring her contours wanting to touch skin....Alicia was so lost that she even forgot to breathe...

However wedding gowns are usually an enemy of l.u.s.ting hands!When Ryu Long tried to open the buttons,they were too small to open simply...Muttering about ruining the designer,Ryu kissed his way to Alicia's neck and sat behind her...Alicia immediately held her hair and straightened her back to help him unbutton faster...But Ryu was distracted by the sight of her long neck...Placing small kisses from there he started unbuttoning and kissing every inch of skin that was slowly exposed all the way to her lower back...Once the d*** buttons were out of the way,Ryu got to his favorite part of exploring his wife's body...

Alicia was unable to take more of Ryu's teasingly slow touches aggressively attacked Ryu's shirt...She didn't understand why he needed to have buttoned shirts!With his body,it was a crime to button his shirt.Pushing him back on the bed,Alicia attacked her husband with vigor and the couple made love

finally on their wedding night...

After a while,Al and Ryu were just lying in bed,breathing hard...Ryu had his eyes closed and his missus was in his arms...Alicia moved a bit trying to get more comfortable when her hand accidentally hit a button...This caused a small movement in the roof and the opaque roof moved back....Alicia saw this movement and looked up.Soon Alicia was at a loss of words...She could see the stars sparkling like diamonds.The roof had moved back to reveal a glass panel beyond which you could se the sky.Awed,she poked her husband in the ribs and exclaimed,"Hubby,I can stars!"

Ryu's eyes were closed and he tiredly said,"Missus,I can see stars too...If you are going to tire me out like this then I need time to recover..."

Alicia stared at him and seeing his eyes were till closed,poked him again saying,"I am talking about the real stars in the sky!Open your eyes and look up.!"

Sensing Alicia's excitement,Ryu tiredly opened his eyes and stared at Alicia's face..

She could feel his stare so she said,"hubby.look at the stars...they are so beautiful..See that bright one?Do you think that is the north star?"

Alicia turned her head again and met Ryu's unblinking eyes, looking at her...She pointed upwards,"North star..look..."

"I am looking at my north star.."

His magnetic eyes soon made Alicia lose all interest in the stars...Ryu turned off the lights with a voice command and the couple made love under the starlit sky and fell asleep in each other's arms...

The next morning Alicia woke up early due to an empty stomach.She had been unable to eat anything much during the banquet and they missed their dinner last night as well...Alicia made her way to the wardrobe,hoping to get something to wear..She had packed her bags for the honeymoon and thought that it must be somewhere around...However the wardrobes were all empty...Shrugging her shoulders,she picked up Ryu's discarded shirt and her p.a.n.t.i.e.s wore it...Making her way to the kitchen,Alicia saw that it as fully stocked.Slicing 4 pieces of bread,Alicia popped the bread into the toaster and decided to make a quick,energizing and easy omelette for herself and her hubby.Gathering the ingredients,Alicia hummed and danced to a song (obviously by BTS) and prepared 2 plates of yummy breakfast.Finishing the garnishing and the song and dance,ALicia turned around and almost dropped the plates.

Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed was her husband staring at her..He looked especially amazing this morning with his sleep tousled hair and a light stubble..He was wearing only his trousers..unbuttoned...and a smile..

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to decide that this is how I want to wake up every morning for the rest of our lives."

"Ha!Mr hubby,I am not going to wake up every morning to make you breakfast!I love my sleep!"

"Who said anything about breakfast?I was talking about the hot dance performance..."

And there went Alicia's face going red again...

"Hmpf...stop that.Come and eat your breakfast..",she w.h.i.n.ed but there was a secret smile on her face...

Ryu,as always admired his wife's endowments while walking towards the small table.Making a detour,he placed a smacking kiss on her lips and wished her a good morning...

After a light breakfast,Alicia asked the important question she wanted to know the answer to.."Where are our clothes?"

Her hubby, who was now sprawled on the couch, answered,"You are wearing them."

Looking at him being obtuse,Alicia asked again,"I meant the bags that I had packed.."

Ryu looked up at Alicia who had come to stand next to the couch and casually said,"We do not need them,so I didn't bring them..."Ryu did not pay attention to what his wife said after that..he was busy admiring the view..she was wearing white..there was sunlight coming from behind her...which hot blooded male would not be riveted by the view....

Noticing his lack of attention,Alicia had an idea!She had heard Neil say something that Ryu was just like Ru when he was younger...And her little baby Ru was very ticklish...Deciding to use that,Alicia rubbed her fingers and lightly ran them on the man's sides...and he reacted the same as his son!He was indeed ticklish...and so Alicia tickled Ryu mercilessly making his laughter echo in the confines of the bus...until he had confessed where he had hidden the bags...

But before she could reach her goal,she had been pulled back onto the couch by a still grinning Ryu who then kissed the smile off Alicia's face..