Chapter 103 - Happy Honeymoon

Once Alicia had gone to freshen up,Ryu also went to the other bathroom and took a shower.After donning the white fluffy bathrobe available ,he came out to see that their bags had been placed and the dinner table laid out.With a tired sigh,Ryu picked up his laptop and started working while waiting for Alicia to come out.

After some time,when Alicia did not come out,Ryu went in to check on her.He thought she had fallen asleep.But he could not have been more wrong.She was lying on the bed and staring unblinkingly into her phone and smiling like a lunatic.Almost unable to believe her cheek in leaving him hanging,he coughed loudly and said,"Aren't you hungry?"

When she heard Ryu's voice suddenly,Alicia jumped and almost fell out of the bed.With a start she realized that it had almost been an hour since she had come in.With a guilty face,she went to Ryu and said apologetically,"Aiya,i am sorry hubby!I just downloaded a game and thought to play for a few minutes but then time got away from me. Sooooo sorryyyyyyy."With that she kept aside her phone,took his wrist and started walking towards the dining room.

However Ryu refused to budge."Why are you downloading games?You have to prepare for entrance test of the university in country A."

Caught!Alicia had not planned to confess to Ryu about her game but her stupid tongue had went ahead and blurted without giving her mind a chance to think!

Thinking on her feet,she came up with an immediate excuse,"Hubby,I am studying for that!Even this game I am using for practice.It has a lot of statistics and calculations...You need the right stats to win..."

Ryu looked at his wife skeptically and said,"Really,what kind of a game is this?Why have I not heard of it?Let me see.If it is indeed that good,I will ask our planning department to invest into it..."

"Uhh...It's a newly launched game..that is why you don't know.And I don't think they need investment..."

Looking at his fidgeting wife,Ryu knew that his missus was up to no good.Using the stern tone he usually reserved for Ru and Neil,he said"Missus,delete it or stop playing while you prepare...you can play later."

Immediately her face set in mutinous lines and she said,"No...I've become a manager!How can I abandon my BTS?How will they debut?"

Ryu:"..."

Huh..Wasn't she playing a game?How come his wife had switched back to fan girl mode?

Ryu let her guide outside to the table laden with foods. Ryu looked her over as she walked ahead of him and admired her beautiful form.

Finally reaching the table,Alicia realized how famished she was and quickly sat down.

Ryu watched Alicia throughout the dinner making Alicia unable to look up and her face to blush red.She was feeling very shy.

Once she had finished and Ryu pushed back his chair to get up,Alicia almost ran back to the room but Ryu pulled her wrist to stop her from fleeing.The sudden pull made Alicia lose her balance and she inelegantly fell into Ryu's l.a.p.Supporting her with a hand around her waist,Ryu held her there while she struggled to get up.

"Missus,you might want to stop that...I just wanted to discuss some statistics with you.After all you are studying them."

Alicia stilled when she heard this.She had thought that Ryu was going to be teasing her again but he was actually wanting to discuss studies...Was that disappointment blooming in her heart??No!She had been trying to escape him so that she wouldn't be teased so that must be relief!

Lost in her musings,Alicia did not realize that her robe had spread open and Ryu was currently c.a.r.e.s.sing her b.a.r.e t.h.i.g.h.Composing herself,she made a serious face and looked at Ryu,"What statistics..Do you need some files?I can go retrieve them from the laptop..."

That was when she realized the position of his hands and her state of undress.His other hand was c.a.r.e.s.sing the side of her b.r.e.a.s.ts...Her robe was almost open!

Trying to adjust herself and not bring it to this thug's attention,Alicia almost missed Ryu's reply,"No need...the statistics I need are important but they are right here.You just need to sit still and I will do the rest.."

Alicia looked at him warily after hearing his salacious tone and asked suspiciously,"What statistics are these?"

At this Ryu gave a devilish smile and said,"Your statistics of course.i really need to know the ratio of your little tummy to your h.i.p.s and then these beauties to your tummy also seem to be perfect..."He said while lightly c.a.r.e.s.sing her front with his hands..."Your stats look perfect at a glance but I prefer

to know for sure...you know that I am very particular..And since we do not have any measurement tools,I'll just use my hands to do the measurements...."

Alicia had turned beet red by the time Ryu finished talking.She really had married a hooligan!He could turn the most mundane of topics into X rated talks!

By now she could feel his hardness poking at her and all she wanted to do was escape and hide beneath her blankets.Sensing his loosened grip,she immediately got off his l.a.p and ran to the bedroom and did what she wanted to...Hid under the blankets!!