Chapter 106 - Take Responsibility

Alicia woke up late in the morning.Yesterday's activities had caught up with her and she had slept like a log.She sleepily moved her hand about to look for Ryu but the other side of the bed was cold and empty.Her eyes snapped open and she glared at the empty space.She had wanted to wake in his arms...Her day went well that way...Just then all their activities came rushing back into her mind and she felt her face flush.She immediately hid under the blankets again and thanked the fates that he was not here.She had been passionately wanton last night.How did she get seduced by him so quickly?Hmm,must be experience.That man with his looks alone could seduce a 100 women.Add the power,aura and money and he would have an entire village..He must be really experienced at seduction...Hmpf..hooligan,flirt.Alicia, who was feeling jealous and territorial at the thought of learning to seduce from experiencing it with other people,cursed the poor innocent Ryu.

Finally after lazing some more,her stomach grumbled.She realized she was feeling really hungry.

Hoping against hope that Ryu was not around,(she couldn't face him yet without her face turning red)Alicia got down from the bed and walked towards the washroom.There,a note was stuck on the door.It read,"Missus,since you took advantage of me last night,you have to take responsibility.Since we are already married,I don't want to be known as a promiscuous cheater so you better be prepared to accept my hand in front of the world.We will discuss the details once you come down...Come fast."

Alicia stared at the note for a minute and then cursed Ryu Long anew.Just who had taken advantage of who?All she had been trying to do was sleep!Alicia let out a snort and vowing to teach him a lesson,she went into the bathroom.There was another note stuck on the mirror.Alicia decided to ignore it...She was going to take her bath and go have breakfast and not talk to that..that person!

Ignoring the offending note,Alicia moved towards the bath...But before she could step into in...curiosity got the better of her and she went to take a look..which,she later regretted.This note said,"Ignoring me won't work..."

Giving a frustrated "Uhhh!",Alicia completed her morning routine,wore a fresh bathrobe and went out of the bathroom.There was a sunny yellow sundress laid out on the bed when she came out."How did this get here!"Alicia wondered.Seeing another note there,she almost threw the dress away...but it was too pretty..She decided to wear the dress and this time definitely ignore the note.As she picked up the dress,there was another package under it..She opened them and blushed anew..He even got her matching u.n.d.e.r.g.a.r.m.e.n.ts...Checking the size,she realized he got the size correct...Again a note and this one was in written in bold and Alicia read it unintentionally,before even realizing what she was doing...This note said,"I guessed the stats correctly,didn't I?"Not knowing whether to laugh or cry,Alicia gave up and got the previous note...It said,"Make this color shine with your light and please wear it my dear missus and come down for breakfast..."

Alicia smiled and thought to herself..Ryu Long really was a mystery,One minute he was salacious and teasing and the other sweet and warm...So many facets of a personality...She sighed dreamily.....What a handsome and awesome husband she had...

{Author:Al,you are too ditzy...One minute cursing and another minute sighing!}

Picking up the dress and other clothes,Alicia dressed herself excitedly and went in front of the mirror to look at herself.The dress really flattered her figure!The sweet heart neck,the cinched waist and a princess like flowing skirt to the knees gave her a whimsical appearance.She styled her hair and picking up her purse,left the room to meet him downstairs.

As she left the room,a person dressed in waiter's uniform was hiding behind a wall.He noticed the beautiful woman coming out of the room and muttered into his bluetooth device,"The target has left the room and is entering the elevator.

Alicia who was lost in her world,suddenly felt goosebumps on her arms.She felt,she was being watched and turned around to take a look but noticed nothing out of the ordinary.

Svzpeeare vuz lvmpituzl,lvu hvatut vuzluid dmz guare nfzfrmat frt nzullut ovu gpoomr om ofcu vuz om ovu zulofpzfro dimmz.Huz lomqfhv jfl ezpqgiare ar vpreuz,lm lvu tuhatut om aermzu Rwp mrhu lvu zufhvut ovuzu frt em lozfaevo omjfztl ovu gzufcdflo gpdduo ovfo jmpit gu ifat mpo..Tvarcare md ovu tuiahfhaul,vuz qmpov jfouzut frt lvu ukaout ovu uiusfomz jaov fr froahanfomzw lqaiu mr vuz dfhu.

But she was bound to remain hungry for now.Another waiter stood near the elevator and muttered into his earpiece,"The target is approaching."

The Hotel's restaurant was on the first floor down a long winding corridor. Alicia was humming to herself but before she could take the final turn...Both her arms were caught by 2 people and she was dragged backwards to a small room on the side...