Chapter 79 - Acceptance

As Ryu fed soup to Alicia,he felt there was something weird about her gaze ever since she woke up.And he was pretty sure he heard the words,"i love you" and not "i love soup".But he couldn't be sure so he chose to ignore it.Though his heart felt a little disappointed to not hear those three magic words.

Alicia was curious to know what her baby had sent him but she knew Ryu wouldn't let her see until she ate so she obediently finished her soup.This was the first time someone other that her mother was feeding her so she felt really warm inside.She cursed herself for her slip of tongue.She really had said "I love you" but after that suddenly she felt shy so she changed the you to soup but even that confession had been one like between friends.But now feeling his small caring gestures,she finally accepted a fact.That she had irrevocably,immovably,unintentionally and smoothly fallen in love with the typhoon.With his small gestures,sometimes sweet sometimes cheesy this mad had captured her heart in less time than she thought.Not even a month and her stable heart had gone.Now she needed to get his heart if she wanted to survive.

Mission:Win Hubby Typhoon's Heart.Mission Accepted.

While Alicia was thinking all this, she finished her soup in the bowl.Before he could open his mouth to say anything,Alicia asked Ryu,"Have you eaten dinner?"

"No,I am about to."

Alicia nodded her head a bit vigorously and said ,"Ok.Bring it here."She pointed at the table in front of her.

Ryu kept looking at her strangely and then picking up a box and a pair of chopsticks carried them to the table.Alicia eagerly picked up the chopsticks and waited for Ryu to open the box.Ryu looked at her eager little face and asked hesitantly,"You want to eat some more?"

"No silly!Come sit here.You fed me so I'll feed you."

"But I can eat on my own."

"So could I but you fed me."

"That is because you are hurt."

"Hmpf ,then go take your food there and eat." With a snort,Alicia put down the chopsticks and glared at the buffoon.He was a buffoon not typhoon.I should be called Buffoon's wife..I was trying to be romantic.

Looking at Alicia sulking on the bed,refusing to look at him,Ryu did not know what to do.She sulked for no apparent reasons.Going and sitting at his previous place,he opened the box and said "there please feed me some food."

"Why should I?"

"Because I fed you too."

"So?Did you feed me so that you can ask me to feed you too?I am sick and you want me too feed you. Hmpf"

Still sulking...

"Ok Missus unreasonable,please feed me a bite of rice and stir fry vegetables with your lovely hands.Only then will my meal be tasty." Ryu had muttered the word unreasonable under his breath.

Pacified with Ryu she immediately picked up the chopsticks and fed a bite to Ryu.But with the IV tube still stuck to her hand,she found it bothersome and a bit painful.She g.r.o.a.n.e.d to herself and thought "Why did I open my mouth?"

Ryu had seen the pain she felt but tried to hide.Smiling to himself but not showing on his face,he took the chopsticks and said,"Now that you have given the first taste,the rest is going to taste the same."Picking up the parcel from the side table he passed it to her and said,"Ru sent you a cupcake.

Taking the cake from his hand in an unladylike way,Alicia opened it and started stuffing it into her mouth inelegantly.Her taste buds were all bitter due to medicine so she ate her cake without a care.Her mission had been postponed until the cake was finished!