Chapter 194 - Hubby The Hunter(Readers 18+ only)

Why would I want to escape my hubby?"Alicia just said that and smiled at Ryu.She had felt his gaze on her throughout the evening but unable to see him,she had tried to brush it off.Only when the note arrived did she know for sure that he was around.Looking up at him with stars in her eyes she caught her breath finally.

Ryu looked at Alicia and raised an eyebrow in question."You looked pretty averse to coming with me and just now you were also in a hurry to escape."

Alicia just grinned and said,"I was plating the role of a damsel in distress and got carried away."

Just then,when Ryu did not smile back like he usually did,Alicia looked at him carefully and realized that he was angry...Well she could understand that he would be angry at the person who had tried to drug them but why was he angry at her??But this thought brought forth her worry for Onita and she held his hand and said,"We need to find Onita!If Qi Cheng is involved then she is in trouble.."But Ryu just pulled her back and pushed her against the door a little roughly."She is fine.Qi Cheng is definitely involved but not in the drugging part.He only just realized that you were about to be drugged and you need to..."

Before he could continue,Al exclaimed,"That is good.Then we need to find them and tell them that I am fine as well and then catch the culprit."

Ryu just lowered his voice and said,"Not for another 13 minutes...And missus,you need to worry about yourself!Have your senses gone on leave that you are unaware of your precarious position..."

Only then did Alicia realize that Ryu had caged her between the door on one side and his arms and himself on the other..Actually she knew he had done that but she did not feel any danger but now she could feel the drop in temperature and finally accepted that her hubby was angry with her...But what had she done?

Before she could open her mouth to question him,he put a finger on her lips and said,"Do you want to guess why 13 minutes?"

Alicia mutely shook her head without dislodging his finger..Bringing his mouth close to her ears,Ryu said,"He danced with you for 13 minutes..."

Alicia gulped at this and realized once again just how petty her hubby could be..

Gathering her courage,she asked,"Hubby,why are you angry?"

As was his way,Ryu gave a straigh forward answer,"You've never danced with me."Alicia widened her eyes at this and said submissively,"Why be angry..We can dance just now..."

The hunter Ryu just smiled mysteriously and said,"Yes we will..Soon..First,I need to do something.."

With that Ryu pushed open the door and Alicia almost fell backwards before she was caught in his embrace.Pulling her to him,Ryu moved her and dragged her to sit on the glass dining table and attacked her lips ferociously,continuing what he had started in the elevator.

Alicia wound her arms around his neck and pulled herself closer to him.Ryu's hands wandered to Alicia's bȧrė thɨġhs and lifting her legs he brought them up around his waist.

After a few minutes,Ryu pulled back and his mouth moved downwards when Alicia's shoulder was exposed.He kissed,sucked and bit his way all over the exposed skinleaving a few hickeys in his wake.Alicia had thrown her head back in dėsɨrė and to allow her hubby some easy access...But instead of moving his mouth downwards,Ryu placed his hands under her a** and picking her up moved towards the bedroom all the while massaging the firm globes in his hands...

But instead of placing her on the bed,he put her on the chair in front of the dressing table with her back to the mirror and moved a bit back unwinding her legs from his waist in the process.He then went out but came back in a minute.Alicia who was yet to come out of her ŀust induced haze had only registered hs departure when he was already back and had placed a few things on the dresser...But before she could form any words,Ryu gathered her hair and wound it around his hand exposing the back of the top...or rather the missing back of the top.He admired the view in front of him...The real and the back in the mirror.In the next moment,Ryu had pinned her hair on top and was now moving his fingers along her spine still looking in the mirror as his finger grazed her sėnsɨtɨvė spots...He looked up into Alicia's eyes and then proceeded to kiss her again,teasing her,the way she teased him..

He then turned the chair to face the mirror and held her from behind inserting his hands under the top...Alicia looked at the mirror as Ryu's hands went up towards her brėȧsts from under the top...But before he reached there,he brought his hands back.Picking up another item from the dresser he brought it behind Alicia.Suddenly Alicia felt the cool touch of metal on her back and she shivered unknowingly.The knife's blunt edge was dragged across her back and ever so slowly Ryu cut the first thin strap that held the top.The top slipped a little lower,now exposing half of Alicia's white mounds.Once again,Ryu moved back to admire his handiwork but this time he took off the suit jacket and shirt that he had been wearing,leaving himself nȧkėd from the waist up.

He then moved closer to Alicia so that she could feel the heat of his body on her back.Alicia let out a loud mȯȧn and tried to move back to get closer to Ryu.but he stopped her and then slowly cut off the second strap.This caused the top to fall around Alicia's waist exposing her treasure to her hubby.Ryu then put his hands around her and encased the treasure he had exposed.He rubbed her ni**les making Alicia mȯȧn even louder and moving restlessly on the chair trying to get some relief.Alicia's eyes were closed and she was lost in passion.Ryu looked at this woman who had abandoned all reason and felt his control slip.Using the knife,he cut off her shorts and in another second he had taken off his pants..Within a moment,Ryu had turned Alicia towards him and kissing her mouth,slammed himself into her wet heat.His tongue and co** entered her at the same time,laying claim to his woman.Gone was the rationality and only one thought remained as they moved in sync..He had to mark her as his..Again and again...Until nobody could tell the difference between her scent and his...

Much later,When they were both spent,Ryu picked Alicia and throwing away the remains of their clothes,moved towards the bed.