Chapter 92 - Dead Don't Speak

A few days later:

Alicia was all set to bid goodbye to the hospital tomorrow.She was bored of staying in the hospital.It was a depressing place no matter how luxurious it was.These few days,she had been studying hard. Ryu had arranged for her to study in a reputed university in country A without consulting her.And he was being adamant that she had to go study there.She had argued that she wanted to be by his side to learn and that had been one of her conditions.And he had said casually,"You will be by my side but you need to be trained in theory as well as practical knowledge.And I will be with you.We are moving to Country A at the end of this month.There are some matters there that need my attention.You and Ru will accompany me there.You will go to university in the morning and work as my assistant rest of the time.

Alicia was so shocked by this news that she was at a loss of words. But before she could say anything,Ryu silenced her with a cryptic,"Alicia,you know the saying,When the cat is away the mice will play.I am that cat...you understand?"

Alicia had understood immediately and agreed with his decision.But she did not want to study!she had not studied anything for years..And such a prestigious university...She was scared that she may just fail the entrance test.

She harrumphed and buried her head in the book called Capitalist Theories that Ryu had given her.However she was soon immersed in the book that she did not realise that someone had entered the room and was watching her.

Ryu watched his wife studying diligently and smiled to himself.With a cough he then interrupted her and went to sit beside her,"Missus,you seem to be enjoying the books."

Alicia looked up from her book,smiled at Ryu and nodded vigorously.

"Ok then but we need to discuss somethings..."

"Is this the dreaded 'we need to talk' statement?Tell me then. Mr Hubby"

"Alan Xu and Alex Xu."

Ryu watched as Alicia's demeanor changed .From her happy expression,her face changed to closed and her expression was cold.In an emotionless voice she asked,"What about them?"

Rwp hmpit luu lvu jfl zuiphofro om ofic gpo vu hmpit rmo lao atiw frt tm rmovare om fsureu vuz.Tvu mriw zuflmr vu vft rmo tmru frwovare wuo jfl guhfplu vu jfrout vuz om vfsu vuz zusureu.

"What about them?"

"Al,I know that Alex Xu was the reason for your wounds re opening.Though I am not aware of all that you have suffered at their hands,the fact that you have suffered at all,is enough for me to punish them.But,I want you to decide,what you wish to do.Soon,Assistant Yang will hand you a file with details how each of them can be ruined.I leave it up to you to decide what you wish to implement and what you wish to delay."

Alicia stared at Ryu as he spoke.Not even in her farthest dreams had she thought that this man would show such care and empathy for her.Controlling the tears that were threatening to overflow,Alicia said,"There is no need for that."

"Why?You haven't decided to forgive them,have you?If that is the case then I would be really happy...because then I will take the revenge.I am not very forgiving..."

Alicia smiled at Ryu's challenging expression.The smile was not the one that usually reflected in her eyes.This smile was cold and threatening,In a calm voice,she said,"No... I am not that forgiving either...I just want them to reach at the top,then the fall will be much more entertaining."

Happy at Alicia's vengeful expression,Ryu smiled and agreed..."Let the fish grow bigger...It will be more enjoyable then...Hmm...then we will handle that whenever you are ready.All you need to do is ask Assistant Yang for the file."

Alicia nodded and agreed slowly."I have a question too..."

"Hmm.?"

"Leona Knight?Where is she?The media has been silent suddenly.I know you have been suppressing the news but still there would be some who would try to approach her.And she and Mr Pei have enough friends to support them to try and rebel against you."

Ryu gave a grim smile and said,"She would have tried to stir the media and Pei would have supported her because he was being blackmailed but there is only one problem that she is not speaking in the media and that is that dead people cannot speak"

Alicia was horrified at what Ryu said,"Dead?"

"Yes dead.Leona Knight passed away last night."

Alicia stared at Ryu and did not say anything..But Ryu could see the unasked question in her eyes.He looked straight at her and said,"Ironically I was angry enough to kill her but this is not my doing.Don't look so askance.I am not one to stoop to murder...yet."

She looked at his clear eyes and breathed a sigh of relief...she did not want to see blood on his hands...

"Then who?"

"Suicide."

"Huh...she did not look the type t commit suicide..."

"Yes I think that it is murder too but we have yet to find a reason...and as I said the dead don't talk."

"Could it be Mr Pei?"

"He is the obvious suspect but he was a mere puppet...the puppeteer is someone else behind the curtains."

"Who?"

"The rat that I need to catch.He is the reason,we are going to country A."