Chapter 150 - Leaving Me Behind?

The employees in Lance Inc.could feel their hearts fall into their stomachs when they realized that their new boss Ms Lu was taking important confidential files away from the office.This was against the rules nut who would dare to say that to her?As she arrogantly made her way out,a car suddenly stopped in front of her.Seeing the familiar car,Alicia almost jumped into the passenger seat when she saw the person on the driving seat was someone else...Just then a door from the inside was opened.This time, confirming that it was indeed her hubby inside,Alicia jumped into the car which immediately zoomed off.Breathing a sigh of relief,she poked her husband's rock hard arms and said,"How could you send me thee all alone?Do you know,how scared I was?"Then in a sudden change of mood,she grinned,"But I think I scared the people in the office as mush as I scared myself!Do you know how I did that?Hhheheh..I decided to copy you.Poor souls were terrified that I was goint to eat them or something!By the way hubby,there is a new BTS movie coming next month!Do you want to go watch it with me?It is going to be awesome..You haven't watced the pevios ones so we will catch up those laterHave you seen movies in a cinema hall?I mean after you became CEO...."She would have continued to ramble but Ryu caught hold of her hand and put his other hand on her mouth.With a serious expression,he looked into her eyes and said,"Al,I need to tell you something important."
L

ooking into his serious eyes,Alicia felt an ominous feeling in her heart.Her heart started to beat faster and weird scenarios formed in her mind.She held his wrist and looked at him with big eyes wile bringing his hand down and holding it in between both her hands."What is it?"

Taking a deep breath,Ryu said,"I have to go back to the country.You and Ru will be here alone!I am leaving immediately from here for the airport.There is a car that has been tailing me since this morning.In another, two kms.there will be a big bend in the road.The tail will lose sight of us for a few moments,in that time I want you to get into the decoy car and make them follow you.Ah Hai is in that car and he will pretend to be me,as if I have drunk too much.You will be supprting him and help him go inside the house.After this,they will report this to Mr X.By the time,they will realize their fault I will have already reached my destination.Can you do it?"
"We will go with you!Why are you going to leave me and Ru in this country alone?and why did you come if you wanted to go back."

Ryu let go of her hand and rubbed his forehead.The pressure that he was under was visible at this moment."I made a miscalculation.Though Mr X has always threatened and played dirty,I did not expect him to harm Yang as he is his person.I don't want Yang to get caught in between this war.It is time I confront that man directly.I just...need you to people to be safe.Tina will remain with you at all times.She may look young but she is a trained specialist bodyguard ..Ah Hai will show you a hidden passage and then leave from there.I know that this is going to be like a house arrest but it is only a matter of few days."

Alicia's eyes had a sheen of tears to it by the time,Ryu finished his talk.She wanted to be stubborn and insist on going with him but she knew if something were to happen to either of them then Ru would be devastated.But she did not want him to go.Even though he had not said so directly,she knew that he was going to meet the man and there was a probability of him being harmed or even killed was great.Holding back her tears,she tightened her hold on him and said,"You promise to come back to me?To us?Unharmed?"

Ryu looked at his wife and, steeling his heart,made a false promise to her for the first time and hopefully the last."I promise.I will be safe.!"