Chapter 186 - Qi Cheng

Qi Cheng noticed the two girls who had come to sit in front of him.Listening to their silly chatter was not something he wanted to do but was forced to.He hated coming to college.He was already hailed as a finance genius and felt it was a waste of time to attend class and lectures instead of practically experiencing this.He knew the girl on the left was Onita since his cousin had been bi****ng about her all the time.So the girl next to her,who was talking about some guy must be the *country bumpkin*.This girl was the reason that he had been dragged to college today.Janet had been talking his ears off.

He had not yet seen the bumpkin's face only her back.Her clothes did not look like a bumpkin's but what did he know!His only mission was to deliver these girls in the clutches of his cousin.Just then,the professor entered the class and the lecture began.After ninety minutes the lecture had finally ended and Qi Cheng was bored out if his mind.Onita was chattering again.He wondered if the other girl was maybe deaf.He knew she wasn't mute because he had heard her answer previously..but how could someone with normal hearing listen so much.He was tempted to put on his headsets and listen to some musicbut before he could do that,he finally heard the name of the other girl and the topic of their discussion.

"Alicia,I heard the most handsome boy of this university is Qi Cheng and he is in our class.Have you seen him?I have met the first young master of the Qi family and he is good looking as well.I wonder if the younger guy is better than him not.Wait let me search his picture and show you the pucture of the first master.The second young master's picture is not available on the internet.What about your dream guy?Is he as handsome as the first master of the Qi family?"

Without looking at the pictures,ALicia just took out her phone and a picture of Ryu showed on the phone.This picture,she had taken secretly in the past when they had been gone for their honeymoon.He had been wearing a t shirt and joggers and was concentrating on setting up the grill.She had called out to him and the moment he looked up she had clicked a pic on her phone.

After looking at the photo,Onita said,"Oh shucks!No wonder Neil is only your bff..you love the cream of the lot!He is really wow.So if we go by this theory,then the 2nd master of Qi is going to be so so since the eldest is already so handsome.Hmm maybe that is why he does not get photographed and avoids the media.But then why would everybody claim that he was the most handsome.Are they trying to buŧŧer him up?"

Qi Cheng who had been forced to endure the entire discussion could feel the steam releasing from his ears.He always thought that his cousin was the most irritating but this girl in front took the prize.Never had he ȧssumed himself to be a person of vanity but after listening to this discussion he was tempted to start modelling just to look at the expression on her face.Picking up a pen from the desk in front of him,he lightly tapped Onita's shoulder.Onita turned around to scold the person who did that only to look into a set of mesmerizing eyes.She looked beautiful today so was about to introduce herself when what he said next made the poor girl's mouth drop open.

"My name is Qi Cheng."

Onita silently looked at the boy and shook her head in denial.Alicia who had mostly been ignoring the chatter was shocked as well and turned to look at the boy behind them.Qi Cheng who was busy staring at Onita did not notice Alicia yet.Finally Onita found her voice and said,"No.You are not."

Qi Cheng scowled and said,"I am."

"You are not.You can't be"

"Why can't I be?Would you like to do a DNA test?"

"No no no."

Before Qi Cheng could sayanymore,Alicia,who found the situation humorous interrupted,"Childern,Let's not fight.Qi Cheng your identity card will suffice."With that she caught hold of the ID card which hung around his neck and brought it towards Onita for her to read the name.Pulling the card forward made Qi Cheng also lean ahead but he did not realize yet.He just had a first look of Alicia and all other thoughts had escaped from his head.Only one word remained,"Goddess."

This woman was the one he saw in his dreams.No wonder his cousin had hated her.His cousin,who was egoistic and full of vanity over her beauty could not compare to this beauty.Janet was lower than a mere mortal.

Alicia left the Id card once Onita had seen the name.But Qi Cheng remained in the same position staring at Alicia while Onita laid her hands on the desk and hid behind her hands to cover her embarassment.