43. Niall #imagine for @mynameisniamhx :)

#imagine

I stood in front of my mirror, brushing my hair and humming a song. I was lightly sad and tried to hide it for my boyfriend, Niall, but it didn't work out that well.

'Hey babe.' He embraced me from behind and kissed my neck. 

'Come on, no going out, just staying in today.' He whispered in my ear, making me shiver. I nodded and let him lead me into the living room and pulling me on his lap while putting the TV on. 

'Watching TV all day? kinda boring, isn't it?' I said, and looked at him.

'We're just going to snuggle and cuddle and kiss.' He smirked and pulled me closer to him. He looked at me and pressed his lips to mine, smiling into the kiss.

I pulled away and chuckled at him, I buried myself into him and closed my eyes, embracing his scent.

'I love you.' I murmured against my head and I smiled, he is really the sweetest, also when you're sad.

'I love you too.' I said and he started stroking my back.

'What's wrong by the way?' He asked after a while, laying my down on the couch and making me face him. 

'I don't know, I'm just feeling down a little, I think.' I looked into his eyes and saw all the worry.

'Why did you try to hide it?' 

'I didn't want to bother you.' I said sadly.

'you never bother me with such a little thing like that.' He said. 'you know that baby, why didn't you..' 

'I don't know Niall..' I said and started crying, he comforted me, shushing and kissing my head. 

'It's okay..' He whispered and helped me up, hugging me tightly, rocking my back.

'I'm sorry.' I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

'Don't be, but please show me your wonderful smile.' He said, locking our eyes again and making me smile. 

I wrapped my arms around his waist and leaned in, we kissed softly and he just made me feel alright.. feel real.. 

'Thank you for taking my worries away..' I whispered and closed the gap between our lips again. 

AH IT'S SO SHORT IM SORRY BUT I COULDNT THINK OF ANYTHING AND I WENT DEAD AND SORRY ILL MAKE YOU ANOTHER ONE SOON BABE ! xxx