97. #imagine with any boy :)

With my tongue slightly stuck out of my mouth, I was deeply focused on my painting. I was painting a picture I had made of my sims characters - this sounds very lame but they're easy to draw. The boy's arm was around the girl's shoulder, and it was a perfect sight of cuddling. 

I was a terrible painter, but this actually looked good. Paint was all over my arms, there was no doubt it was all over my face as well. I looked at my painting, seeing what else I had to do; giving the characters more color and the shadows. 

'Hey babe!' He came into the room and kissed my lips. 'Looks good, I thought you said you couldn't draw or paint?' 

'This is so much easier because the shapes are easy.' I smiled at him.

'You certainly did a good job painting yourself.' He chuckled, pointing at my face and arms.

'Yeah..' I blushed. 'I just am a bit messy, aren't I?' 

'If you clean it up here a little, I'll help you wash your face downstairs, yeah?' He said, flicking my nose with his finger and walking out of the room. 

I cleaned up quickly, leaving the canvas to dry a little bit further as I walked out of the room. Once I came downstairs, he was gulping down some milk as he stood against the kitchen counter.

'Hey.' I said and walked into the kitchen. 'Where do I have to sit?' 

'Up here.' He lifted me up the counter and grabbed the washing cloth to start washing my face. I closed my eyes and he softly rubbed the washing cloth along my cheek. 'Tell me if I'm hurting you, yeah?' 

I nodded slightly, making him chuckle. 'It's done, want me to do your arms as well?' He said and I opened my eyes. 

'Yeah, go ahead.' I said and he took one of my arms to wash it. He trailed in from my elbow up to my hand, and he stopped at my scars. he carefully washed them and looked at me. 

'I'm glad you stopped doing that.' He smiled uncomfortably. 'I don't want to see you hurt.' 

'Don't worry about it, it's all in the past..' I whispered. '

He looked me deeply in the eyes and nodded. He softly stroked my wrist full of scars. 'I love you.' 

'I love you too.' I smiled and kissed him on the lips. 'But let's get this paint off because I want to see that movie that's gonna be on tv in 10 minutes.' I winked. 

He smirked and removed the last bits of paint from my arm before he stepped away so I could jump off the counter. 'You, me, cuddling, movie?' 

'You don't even need to ask.'