8. Niall #imagine for @ReaghanM

number 11 for you. 

#imagine

'come on, the taxi is here!' i shouted to Niall.

'yeh yeh i'm here!' he smiled and took my hand, leading me to the taxi and gently helping me in and getting in after me.

the taxidriver brought us to the place where we wanted to be and we paid him, then we got out and walked through the shopping area.

we went into several shops, looking for clothes, and he just admired me half naked in the dressing room.

we shopped for hours and ended up eating in Nando's, Niall ordered some for us and we ate something together.

as soon as we ended, we started shopping again, Niall went into a shop with me where you could make your own T-shirt or snapback.

he chose a snapback for himself and a T-shirt with me with our Bromance name on it, and a hashtag in front. 

The lady made them, we paid and left, i kissed his lips to thank him.

'mmh, i loved that, can i get some more?' he smiled and hugged me, then planted another kiss on my lips.

'i couldn't even answer!' i chuckled and kissed his again.

we spend our day lovely like that and took a taxi home.

we got some dinner, took a few movies to spend the night and got to sleep each other, i laid my head on his chest and fell asleep as i felt his lips to my shoulder. 

short :( but okay,

you had  11; shopping ;)

-Celina