54. Personal #imagine for @L0uis_Addiction :) x

Sorry for the long wait xx.

#imagine

'I think we're stuck in the house.' Louis sighed and watched outside, snow was everywhere, even blocking the door.

'What are we going to do?!' I said, a bit overdramatic. Louis started laughing.

'Pretending that we're cold so we can cuddle and snuggle and kiss and everything?' He pouted at me and I can tell it's too hard to resist.

'Okay, OH MY GOD, I'M SO COLD.' I screamed blankly, getting fits of laughter, so did Louis.

'Well come on, I'll warm you.' He winked at me and walked over, wrapped his arms around me and escorting me to the couch, laying down on it together and pulling me into his chest.

'I like this.' He chuckled, resting his head on mine and rubbing my arm sweetly.

'Me too.' My muffled voice sounded very weird, it made him laugh, but it was all his fault because he had pressed me tightly against him.

'You sound funny.' He smirked and loosened his grip, I looked up at him, trying to be mad.

'I don't! You almost killed me!' I got up and that action made him whine.

'come baaaaaaack!' 

'No!' I chirped and walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and getting the bottle with milk.

I grabbed the nesquick and a bit in my mug, adding the milk and mixing it. Once that was done, I put it in the microwave to create my hot chocolate. 

'AAAH!' I screamed, Louis had sneaked up from behind and swung me around.

'Gotcha.' He whispered and turned me around, looking at me and biting his lip.

'whaaaat?' I asked, looking back. 'my hot chocolate is done, let me go!' 

'No.' He simply said, gripping on my tighter.

'Why not?' 

'You're mine.' He smiled before remaining to bite his lip.

I chuckled and linked my arms around his neck, teasing him by leaning in, but not kissing him and every time he tried to connect our lips, I leaned back so we didn't connect.

'Tease.' He muttered under his breath.

'That's what you get when you mess with me and my hot choco!' I laughed and he let go of me, I grabbed my hot chocolate and took a zip, letting myself get a little choco moustache on purpose.

'Babe you got some..' He leaned in and kissed the moustache away, getting my hint. 

'Want some too?' I winked and he nodded. 

'you're a cheeky girl, I love you.' He smiled and took the hot chocolate, putting it on the counter and pulling me back into him.

'I love you too.' And with that, he connected our lips.